|Name||The ShelfX System|
|Description||ShelfX Mobile Self-Checkout Equals No More Lines|
With ShelfX, there is no such thing as a line. Customers enter the store, shop for their products and leave. But in between, something revolutionary happens. This mobile self-checkout solution greets customers by name, tells them what they have purchased, offers discounts and additional suggestions based on their customer profile, and processes their payment. ShelfX makes all of this happens while helping you efficiently track inventory and stock merchandise in your store.
Many years ago, shopping was simple. A customer would walk into a store, be greeted by name by a familiar face, and told about the latest specials. ShelfX is the twenty-first century version of shopping simplicity.
How Does The ShelfX Mobile Self-Checkout System Work?
1. Equipped with highly sensitive scales, each ShelfX smart shelf knows the exact quantity and type of products that are stocked on it.
2. With built-in RFID technology, the ShelfX Smart Shelf is able to detect a customer approaching with an RFID-enabled ShelfX Card which contains their complete customer profile and preferred payment method.
3. As a customer walks up to take an item, the ShelfX mobile self-checkout system offers a personalized welcome. If an item is picked up, it is recorded. If the customer changes their mind and puts it back on the shelf, ShelfX Smart Shelf makes the adjustment.
4. ShelfX automatically communicates the quantity of the item purchased and its total cost, updates inventory and records the purchase on the customerís ShelfX card for payment processing at the ShelfX Kiosk.
5. Upon completion, ShelfX offers the customers suggestions and/or discounts on other relevant nearby products that may be of interest to the buyer.