|Name||RFID Connect U1000 13.56MHz Handheld Reader|
|Description||The U1000 RFID reader with Bluetooth provides a smart combination of Interfaces for enterprise IT managers wanting to integrate RFID into their systems. The unit is ideal for the mobile workforce to track and monitor mobile assets and is readily integrated with a wide variety of Wireless handheld PDAs or Smart phones. |
Bluetooth connectivity makes it a perfect retrofit option for businesses that want to add value to their investment in handheld technology.
Alternatively the USB interface allows for static mounting on a wall or counter for tagged items to be read in proximity.
It features a highly configurable user interface to enable a variety of business models such as push to read, remote triggering or always on operation.
Lightweight portability makes it ideal for use in security or transport logistics operations
It operates with Industry standard tags at 13.56 MHz and is ideal for Near Field Communications (NFC) type applications.
This unit is available in our RFID Discovery program which includes, a reader, tags in various styles, software for easy (no code) application development, plus access to our consultancy services for business process engineering and aftermarket support services.
Features and Applications:
-Designed for handheld, countertop or wall mounted use, ergonomic styling
- Compatible with ISO-14443 and ISO 15693 tags
- Full Read/Write Functionality for compatible tags
- Lightweight portable proximity reader powered by rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Wireless Bluetooth connection to PocketPC, WinCE.NET PDA or Smartphones. Software development kit available or other operating systems
- Available with ActiveX controls for Microsoft Windows application programmers undertaking software integration..
- USB connection for configuration, power supply and battery recharge, “always on” wall mount operation
- Easily configured for application specific uses: audio tones, multi-colour LED, shake sensor, Single button operation
- Ideal for applications including: asset management, condition monitoring, security, Inventory control, vending and ticketing.
- Can be used in conjunction with Bluetooth GPS location devices for Asset mapping for GIS database systems