Durable & Quality Hotel Key Cards by MoreRFID
MoreRFID holds a commendable spot as NFC and RFID Cards Manufacturer. We have served the China and International markets sectors as makers of Hotel Key Cards for over decades. Our cards are well known for their convenient operation, durability, and flexibility.
The hotel key cards are widely used in hotels, bringing convenience to the hotel management system and users.
We at MoreRFID give quality Hotel Key Cards that make you stand apart from your competitors. Having the capacity to shape your cards of any configuration, and customization, exceptionally printed and cut Plastic Business Cards.
PVC is the raw material of common plastic cards. These cards are light, waterproof and not easy to scratch.
They are blank white plastic/ PVC cards, you can choose the type according to customer needs.
Hotel key cards using metal materials can give customers a better sense of experience.
You can print the Hotel Key Cards on both sides at super affordable rates.
MoreRFID: Your Professional Hotel Key Cards Supplier in China
MoreRFID is regarded as one of the superior manufacturers of Hotel Key Cards in China. We are known for our services in NFC and RFID Cards of top raw material since 2008. And these cards can enjoy a one-year and lifetime warranty
The nature of Hotel Key Cards delivered by us stays the same as their produced forms for an extended period. We at MoreRFID guarantee every item is made consent to the quality guidelines of the global associations like ISO.
All our Hotel Key Cards are produced first hand by us at our warehouses in China. We offer energy saving, advanced technology, and multifunctional Cards. At the same time, you can also get the most competitive price.
Our warehouse in China has the most up-to-date production pieces of machinery. We are very well prepared for producing Hotel Key Cards in bulk due to our equipment from German technology.
We manufacture our Hotel Key Cards as directed shape, organization, shading, and plan of the prerequisites proposed by our clients. MoreRFID guarantees you the total outcome of your invested money and time.
- Standard Features
- Catalog Download
- More Related
Every Step Is Governed By ISO 9001:2008 Certificate
Quality is life. As a professional manufacturer of smart cards, Every MoreRFID product is produced with strict quality control processes, 100% QC and every step is governed by ISO 9001:2008 certificate, just contact us for a quick quote today!
Strict Quality Control Processes To Keep The Color Difference, Free Sample To The World.
- Factory Direct Supply Hotel Key Cards
- Customized Card Size and Shape
- Fabulous Printing and Craft
- Custom Chip Silk Screen Logo Printing
Smart Card Specification
Full color plastic card, RFID card/smart card
/contact IC card/magstrip card/ID card
PVC/ PAPER/ ABS/ PET/ Metal/ Plastic/
PEC/ Epoxy/ Silicone
85.5mm * 54mm (ISO CR-80 Standard)
(Also be customized depending on your requirement)
ISO standard: 0.76mm
RFID card standard: 0.86mm
Contact IC card Standard: 0.81mm
0.3mm~1.8mm according to your request
Available RFID Chip
|Standards||ISO7815,ISO1443A/ 15693,ISO18000-6C/ 18000-6B|
MIFARE Classic® S50
MIFARE Classic® S70
|UHF(860-960Mhz)||ISO18000-6C||Alien H2/H3,Impinj, U CODE G2|
1.Smart Card Compressed Catalog
2. Non-Standard Card Compressed Catalog
3.RFID Wristband Compressed Catalog
Hotel key cards using RF proximity function as a key to open guest rooms and other locked areas such as the pool and exercise facilities.
Our company’s line of hotel key cards has excellent advantages. Hotel key cards manage locks using microcomputer intelligent control;
They are safe, reliable, have energy-saving advanced technology, convenient operation, and offer easy management of multi-functional intelligent locks.
Standard RFID hotel key cards and magnetic hotel key cards are usually made out of plastic and metal.
MoreRFID offers you more, with customized hotel key cards with your logo and contact information.
MoreRFID Hotel Key Cards
MoreRFID produced these Hotel Key Cards as thick as 1.8mm. Therefore, our cards exhibit quality and that last more than other cards of our competitors. Because of their thickness, they take more time to wear out.
Our Hotel Key Cards are made in PVC and metal. They are waterproof and repellent to dampness due to their built nature. Unlike many manufacturers, we entertain queries even after the delivery of our products. We offer a one-year guarantee for all our products.
Drop an email at MoreRFID or Reach us on the number given on the contact page on our site.
MoreRFID Hotel Key Cards Types
MoreRFID produces Hotel Key Cards of various types. All of them are made up of advanced technology. We provide PVC Hotel Key Cards, Magnetic Hotel Key Cards, Metal Hotel Key Cards, Blank Hotel Key Cards, Customized Hotel Key Cards, Both Side Printed Hotel Key Cards, and much more.
Hotel Key Cards – An Ultimate FAQ Guide
Hotel Key Card is the new technology used in accessing hotel rooms and another blockade. It is now used instead of the standard key as it is safer. It is secure as it contains specific codes to open different rooms.
You can use one Hotel Key Card to access different places. It is unlike keys which you would need a bunch of them. Hotel management has more control over who they allow access to specific places, unlike before.
This technology for Hotel Key Cards has improved security in many hotels worldwide.
- What Is A Hotel Key Card?
- Why Choose A MoreRFID Hotel Key Cards?
- What Are The Pros Of Using Hotel Key Cards?
- Can I Request A Tailor-Made Hotel Key Card?
- How Does A Hotel Key Card Operate?
- What Variety of Hotel Keys Do You Provide?
- Do You Provide Hotel Key Samples for Trial Use?
- What does Major Purpose Do Hotel Key Cards serve?
- How To Use A Hotel Key Card?
- Is A Password Necessary When Using A Hotel Key Card?
- What Constitutes A Hotel Key Card?
- How Are Hotel Key Cards Made?
- How Long Does It Take To Make Customized Hotel Key Cards?
- Can I Enhance My Hotel Key Cards?
- What Is The Lifespan Of A Hotel Key Card?
- What Is The Cost Of MoreRFID Hotel Key Cards?
- What Is The Process Of Purchasing MoreRFID Hotel Key Cards?
- How Different Is A Hotel Key Card From Smart Key Fobs?
- What Are The Various Means Of Delivery Do You Provide?
- Does A Hotel Key Card Have A Magnetic Stripe Feature?
- Where Is Your Factory Located, And Do You Offer Factory Price?
- Do You Deliver Abroad, And What Means Are Available?
- What Is The Least Amount Of Hotel Key Cards Can One Purchase?
- What Other Customer-Oriented Services Do You Offer for Your Products?
- What To Do When Hotel Key Card Becomes In-Operable?
- Is It Possible to Return Faulty Hotel Key Card After Receipt?
- How To Disband MoreRFID Hotel Key Cards?
What Is A Hotel Key Card?
It is a compact Plastic digital card that looks like a credit card. It is usually used in place of a key. It is also used to start up a machine example elevator.
It is a new technology that was necessary due to previous constant security threats in hotels. The Hotel Key Card has a chip that stores data. Therefore, it is helpful to hotel managers where they can know which guest has what access.
It enables the management to maintain privacy by denying and allowing access to specific staff members or clients. It is also user-friendly, unlike most keys which tend to fail.
Why Choose A MoreRFID Hotel Key Cards?
- Durability is one reason why you should choose our Hotel Key Cards. The plastic material used is polyvinyl chloride. This is a hard plastic that is long-lasting and waterproof. It does not break easily as well.
- There is no minimum quantity to be ordered. It ensures we are flexible to serve all types of customers without restrictions.
- MoreRFID Hotel Key Cards are user-friendly. The data is simple and well-structured to make its use easy. The card is also portable due to its size.
- MoreRFID Hotel Key cards are ISO certified, meaning they meet the set global standards. The materials go through all the required processes to ensure they are of good quality.
- We provide a one-year warranty. This is mainly for service and maintenance. It ensures that we supply you only quality Hotel Key Cards.
- Our Hotel Key Cards are potable. Your hotel guest or staff would find it easier to carry due to the size and thickness. It can fit in their wallets, pockets, key chains, or bags with ease. This is a very convenient characteristic for your clients.
- MoreRFID has an added security compared to others. They can be tracked with ease as we have a special code installed. Our IT team can track the card within 24 hours after reporting.
- MoreRFID Hotel Key cards come at an affordable price. We also have various offers depending on the quantity ordered. Distribution to where you are is free as well. We take care of the shipping expenses.
- We can tailor your Hotel Key Cards according to your requirements. We can make them as unique as you need. That is the Shape, colors, and what to print.
What Are The Pros Of Using Hotel Key Cards?
- Hotel Key Cards improve security. Management can decide to change from the use of former key cards. This is easier as all they will need to do is deactivate them then uses the new ones.
- It is unlike the use of normal keys, which lock has to be changed. The Hotel Key cards can also be tracked, making them safer. They can be programmed to allow or deny individual access as well.
- Hotel Key Cards are cost-effective. You can replace lost keys without changing locks and paying for labor which is costly. Therefore, it saves money for management.
- The size of a Hotel Key Card makes it portable. It is like an ATM card which means it can fit in pockets, wallets, bags, and key chains with ease. They are light in weight which makes them not a bother.
- You can activate more than one key to open a door. If a room is to be taken by more than one guest, this trait comes in handy.
Can I Request A Tailor-Made Hotel Key Card?
Yes, you can. We pride ourselves in the ability to redesign your Hotel Key card to fit your requirements.
We make them based on the type of data input, the size, and the shape of the Hotel Key Card. Some people want it to look like the brand. Also, it can be tailored to have your stamp on it. We can make it fit your brand more as per your request.
How Does A Hotel Key Card Operate?
Hotel Key Card operates on the magnetic belt that contains a layer that has the client’s personalized data. The door lock is a start-up magnetic belt identified and acknowledged by the management.
The user normally gets close to the door with the close card proximity, and it opens automatically. This is quite easy to use, and if access is granted, the door lock turns green and opens. If access is denied, the door lock will turn red to show it.
What Variety of Hotel Keys Do You Provide?
There are three types of Hotel Key Cards in MoreRFID.
- PVC Hotel Key cards- It is made of normal plastic. It is known to be very light in weight and durable as the coat does allow water through. Therefore, it is waterproof.
- Blank hotel Key Cards-They are mainly white in color, made of normal plastic (PVC). The choice is guided by the client’s description.
- Metal Hotel key Cards- These are made of a metal exterior, which is more durable.
- Both Sides Printed Hotel Key cards- these key cards have writings on the front and backside of the card.
- Bar Code cards- involve printing out bar codes and sticking them on the plastic card to be used. This is mainly at the back of the card. An individual usually holds the card and points the side with the code to the lock for it to open.
- Magnetic stripe key card is widely used in most hotels today. It physically resembles an ATM card with a metallic belt on the backside. The user swipes the card against an electronic scanner that reads it. It leads to the opening of the door lock. This card is more reliable as it is more secure compared to the other two.
- RFID Key Card – It contains a radio sensor chip integrated into the smart card. When an individual gets close to a programmed reader, it automatically opens the lock. It uses the newest technology, which is radio technology and the use of chips. This is the safest Hotel Key Card and highly recommended by MoreRFID.
Do You Provide Hotel Key Samples for Trial Use?
Yes, we do. We can make for you various samples or redesign them to meet your needs as guided. This, however, being a sample, would require you to carter for your own transportation charges.
It would take around 4-7 days for the samples to be sent your way. We provide you with the opportunity to send all the specifications needed, for example, Shape and size. We then customize it for you and send you for trial.
What does Major Purpose Do Hotel Key Cards serve?
- The role of a Hotel Key Card is that it electronically allows an individual to get in and out of a room or other areas in hotels. For some hotels, you need to have the key to switch on the lights in the room. Also, they are used to access AC and other machines such as elevators. This ensures safety and privacy as well.
- Hotel Key cards help in statistical data analysis. It helps the management to know the number of guests in the hotel. It also helps them store personalized information about the guest.
- Hotel Key Cards make it hard for invaders not to get into the hotel. It blocks them from accessing most parts of the hotel, such as rooms and other areas. This increases the security of the hotel.
- Hotel Key Card can be used as a VIP Card if encrypted to serve the same purpose. It can grant access for a special guest to enjoy some privileges or services others are not allowed.
- It also helps management control who has access to which areas. It is as some rooms are private or restricted for management only. It ensures the privacy of the hotel.
- Moreover, they are user-friendly. They give the hotel guest an easier time as compared to normal keys.
How To Use A Hotel Key Card?
This type of hotel Key card does not require the user to swipe. You need to have the card in close proximity, such as your pocket. The lock automatically reads it and opens.
Once you have opened the door, it then waits and closes again. The cards do not have to be visible or in hand for them to work. This makes it so much easier for the user.
Is A Password Necessary When Using A Hotel Key Card?
Yes, it is. We encourage you to get a new password for security purposes. Maintaining the same password can be unsafe as other guests or staff members might still have access to the old one.
The process of getting a new password is quite simple and fast. It is easier to do it than risk being hacked.
What Constitutes A Hotel Key Card?
Hotel Key Card is made of paper, ABS, Microchip, PET, and plastic. The plastic is covered by paper and in RFID inlay. The smart card is covered by two sheets of paper on both sides. It is then laminated.
On the dimensions, it meets ISO standards of 85.5mm*54mm. We can also make the dimensions as per your preference.
On the width, it can differ from 0.3mm to 1.8mm. We can also redesign according to your instructions.
How Are Hotel Key Cards Made?
MoreRFID Hotel Key Cards constitutes three elements. These are an integrated circuit, an antenna, and a substrate.
These elements are all made by different manufactures and sent to the assembling company where they are put together. The data needed is put in at this point as well.
How Long Does It Take To Make Customized Hotel Key Cards?
The timeline from when you order for Customized Hotel Key cards is 5-7 days. This is the period from when you make your order to the dispatch date. It is to ensure that you get the exact quality of the Hotel Key card ordered.
We send you a sample copy beforehand for assessment and approval. It helps avoid cancellations or late changes. After you approve the sample, we the go-ahead to producing the rest of the order.
Can I Enhance My Hotel Key Cards?
Yes, we do upgrade your Hotel Key Cards upon request. However, this will depend on your specifications. An extra fee can be charged depending on the enhancement to be made.
Our customer care executives would guide you when making the order. A quotation would be sent to you regarding the same. The request can be done on the phone and followed by an email for clear communication.
What Is The Lifespan Of A Hotel Key Card?
Normally a Hotel Key Card lasts 3-5 years. The lifespan of a Hotel Key Card is dependent on the battery life. If the battery is restored, it can last a little longer. It is mainly one more year.
How Safe Is A Hotel Key Card From Fraud?
- Hotel Key cards are very safe from criminal activities such as fraud. MoreRFID key cards are safe from online threats. They have a code that is particular to only MoreRFID. Our IT team can identify the threat from our side once reported.
- They have an indicator that is integrated to block outsider’s access. This is a customized characteristic that only MoreRFID hotel key cards have.
- In addition, they are simply disabled. Our IT team works very fast in case any security threat is reported.
What Is The Cost Of MoreRFID Hotel Key Cards?
MoreRFID Hotel Key cards are cost-friendly. The price depends on several factors regarding the cards in need e.g., number of cards, design, sizes, and shapes.
We, therefore, recommend that you place an inquiry and a favorable quotation will be availed to you considering the above factors. needs of the customer.
The quotation has the payment details and other modes of payment acceptable to the company. We have very good offers and discounts as well.
What Is The Process Of Purchasing MoreRFID Hotel Key Cards?
You can make your inquiry online. You can order by phone, email, or also from the website. Once your order is in, our team in charge of customer orders takes it from there.
It basically takes 5-7 working days. Our professional staff will maintain communication with you until your cards are delivered to you. Any questions or concerns can be sent by email. We take care of your dispatch fees and any other shipping charges.
As part of customer care service, our account executives do all the follow up on your behalf and keep you in the loop.
How Different Is A Hotel Key Card From Smart Key Fobs?
- Field of application- Key fobs are used in cars, while hotel key cards are used to access rooms and other areas in the hotel.
- A hotel key card resembles an ATM card, while a smart key fob resembles a small remote.
- The material used on the hotel key cards is different from that of Smart Key fobs.
- The data input in the hotel key card varies as well from that of Smart Key fobs.
What Are The Various Means Of Delivery Do You Provide?
There are three dispatch methods use.
We use Freight Expressway, Sea shipping, and by Air. There are different factors that can lead to a specific choice of shipment. The number of goods also dictates the method used. The client may also have a preferred means as well. Time is also another factor to be considered. We use air if the goods are needed very fast by the customer.
If in China we do have our own trucks used for transportation.
Does A Hotel Key Card Have A Magnetic Stripe Feature?
Yes, it does. Magnetic Stripe is one of the materials used in making a Hotel Key Card. It is integrated into the back of the plastic material used. It is usually thought but very visible.
Where Is Your Factory Located, And Do You Offer Factory Price?
MoreRFID is located in Xiamen City, Fujian, P.R, China. Our website contains a map of the same. You can also contact us for more guidance.
Yes, we do offer factory prices. There are great discounts and other offers once you have made your order. All the discounts are included in your quotation.
Do You Deliver Abroad, And What Means Are Available?
We do deliveries outside China. We use Sea shipping, and by Air. This is dependent on the quantity and also the time required to be delivered. We encourage the client to put specific timeliness needed when ordering. Also, we ask for their preferred mode as they vary. Delivery is done from door to door.
What Is The Least Amount Of Hotel Key Cards Can One Purchase?
The least amount of Hotel Key Cards one can purchase is 100 units. Subsequently, we can produce whatever number of cards a customer may be in need of. So, contact us and we will assist you to meet your Hotel Key Card’s need.
What Other Customer-Oriented Services Do You Offer for Your Products?
MoreRFID offers a customer-oriented service for the products bought.
- MoreRFID offers a return policy. However, it applies only to faulty cards. We give our clients a chance to return the goods sold. Goods are returned if not satisfied or if they wanted a different product from what was delivered. However, our good is of good quality and meet ISO standards; therefore, hard for this to happen.
- We offer a one-year warranty for service and maintenance. This is mainly as after-sale service.
- We have an excellent customer service response. We respond to your inquiries on time, avoiding frustrations.
- We offer flexible and affordable payment schedules to our high-cost customers. The total price is divided into 30% advance, 45% after production is done before shipping, and 25% upon receipt.
What To Do When Hotel Key Card Becomes In-Operable?
There is data provided on how to reactivate your Hotel Key card on it. There are simple steps to follow. In case this does not work, kindly contact us. Our experts are readily available to assist by activating it from our end. They will advise depending on the status of your Hotel Key Cards.
Is It Possible to Return Faulty Hotel Key Card After Receipt?
Yes, it is. However, this is a very unlikely situation. Our Hotel Key Cards do meet ISO standards and are made of very good quality material. We also make them as preferred by the client. We encourage the client to get samples of their orders for trial. This is to avoid such situations.
In this case, if it so happens, you have to return them before 10days from purchase. Our account executives would guide you on the necessary steps for this.
How To Disband MoreRFID Hotel Key Cards?
We are esteemed supporters of overcoming global warming. We encourage our clients not to corrode the environment when disbanding the cards.
Since they are unrecyclable, you can destroy them by knocking them into small pieces or shred them using a shred machine or scissors then dispose of them into a trashcan, a pit or burn them. This will ensure your information is safe and secure. It is also necessary for privacy purposes.