Excellent Quality and Economical VIP Cards
MoreRFID holds longer than ten years in the Cards’ production and assembling industry. We utilize the best material to bring the VIP Cards that display solidness for prolonged utilization. All our products strictly follow product production standards and have authoritative product certifications.
We offer these VIP Cards with more than 12 personalization choices like Laser Hologram, Magnetic strips, Silver/Golden Background, and more that empower you to add more advancements into your Cards.
You can utilize VIP Cards for an assortment of purposes like identification gift cards or a consumer loyalty service card.
Made using rigid plastic that possesses durability to allow the same durability to the Cards.
PET VIP Cards are designed to withstand UV Rays specifically—providing you with the foremost choice for VIP Cards.
Cater to your needs for Metal VIP Cards that allow even more extended durability and protection against moist agents.
Blank VIP Cards from MoreRFID can allow you customization of your VIP Cards according to your own choices.
With magnetic strips at the back of the cards to store your information digitally.
MoreRFID: Your Professional VIP Cards Manufacture in China
We offer you a wide range of VIP cards at MoreRFID, which you can use for many purposes. With us, you can get access to high-quality products that follow global production principles.
Our affordable rates have made us a remarkable Card maker across the globe since 2008. Since we use the best-advanced machine prints to complete our VIP cards, you can trust the creation of MoreRFID.
We follow severe ISO and RFID guidelines for the manufacturing of our items. With the completion of the assembling cycle, each product of ours is examined against quality.
MoreRFID equips you with samples to ensure what you would be getting if you order VIP Cards from us. In addition, we do not ask for any hidden charges for our sample services except for delivery charges.
We also cater to the OEM and ODM requirements of our customers. We further provide customization options and our very own options of personalization.
Every Step Is Governed By ISO 9001:2008 Certificate
Quality is life. As a professional manufacturer of smart cards, Every MoreRFID product is produced with strict quality control processes, 100% QC and every step is governed by ISO 9001:2008 certificate, just contact us for a quick quote today!
Strict Quality Control Processes To Keep The Color Difference, Free Sample To The World.
- Factory Direct Supply VIP Cards
- Customized Card Size and Shape
- Fabulous Printing and Craft
- Custom Chip Silk Screen Logo Printing
Smart Card Specification
Full color plastic card, RFID card/smart card
/contact IC card/magstrip card/ID card
PVC/ PAPER/ ABS/ PET/ Metal/ Plastic/
PEC/ Epoxy/ Silicone
85.5mm * 54mm (ISO CR-80 Standard)
(Also be customized depending on your requirement)
ISO standard: 0.76mm
RFID card standard: 0.86mm
Contact IC card Standard: 0.81mm
0.3mm~1.8mm according to your request
Available RFID Chip
|Standards||ISO7815,ISO1443A/ 15693,ISO18000-6C/ 18000-6B|
MIFARE Classic® S50
MIFARE Classic® S70
|UHF(860-960Mhz)||ISO18000-6C||Alien H2/H3,Impinj, U CODE G2|
VIP cards, also called VIP membership cards or VIP discount cards are advanced identification gift cards, and a consumer loyalty service card. The most common materials are PVC, PET, or metal.
MoreRFID is an excellent VIP cards manufacturer which you can count on to provide the best-quality membership cards and printing services.
VIP cards are produced according to specifications, and can be divided into standard cards and non-standard cards;
VIP cards standard size is 85.5 * 54 * 0.76 (mm), the size of non-standard custom membership cards are determined based on the customer’s request.
MoreRFID will customize your VIP cards and services and tailor them to your needs.
MoreRFID VIP Cards
MoreRFID ensures that standard guidelines endorsed by International Organization are followed for production. We produce cards of standards format and formats specified by our clients.
We offer extraordinary quality at moderate rates. MoreRFID Cards are bound to show sturdiness and adaptability because of their layered nature, waterproofness, and durability.
Every one of our items accompanies a guarantee of one year. Just contact us to have your VIP Cards supplanted and fixed by reaching out to us.
Your VIP Cards Type
MoreRFID can offer you various VIP Card types. We use PVC, PET, and Metal VIP Cards. VIP Cards include VIP Cards, PET VIP Cards, Metal VIP Card, Blank VIP Cards, Magnetic VIP Cards, UV Coating VIP Cards, etc.
VIP Cards –An Ultimate FAQ Question Guide
VIP Cards have led to growth in customer loyalty for different organizations such as restaurants, bars, and events companies. Through this strategy, the high-end customers are rewarded for bringing in business.
It also motivates other customers who are not of the same status to try and increase their business with the organization to reach the same level.
MoreRFID is a leading VIP Cards producer located in China. You only need to reach us and we will get your VIP Cards need to be sorted according to your description.
- What is a VIP Card?
- Why Choose MoreRFID VIP Cards?
- What Are The Merits of VIP Cards?
- Which Sectors Are VIP Cards Used And Most Significant?
- How Are VIP Cards Used?
- Do You Provide Free Customized Samples VIP Cards?
- What Makes Up A VIP Card?
- What Is The Durability Of A MoreRFID VIP Card?
- What Are The Various Types Of VIP Cards Does MoreRFID Offer?
- What Kind of Data Would You Find In A MoreRFID VIP Card?
- Is There A Trial Period Allowed For VIP Card And What Is The Timeline?
- How Do You Activate A VIP Card?
- What To Look Out for When Buying A VIP Card?
- Can A VIP Card Be Tracked, If So, How?
- What Material Is Used to Make a VIP Card?
- What Level of Quality Is Put In Place For MoreRFID VIP Cards?
- Is MoreRFID VIP Cards User-Friendly and How?
- What Is The Procedure For Making VIP Cards?
- What Is The Cost For Acquiring a MoreRFID VIP Card?
- What Are The Payment Terms And Procedure At MoreRFID?
- Can One Purchase MoreRFID VIP Cards While Outside China?
- What Is the Minimum Amount of VIP Cards Can One Purchase?
- How Can A VIP Card Be Reprogrammed?
- How To Know When A VIP Card Is Impaired?
- What Is The Degree Of Security For A VIP Card?
- What After-Sale Services Are Available for VIP Cards Customers?
- Do You Offer Clearing Services to Customers?
- What Are The Safe Methods To Do Away With Non-Operating VIP Card?
- What Is Your Return Policy In Case The VIP Cards Purchased Are Faulty?
What is a VIP Card?
A VIP card is a membership card given by a company to its high-end customers as an award or compensation. VIP Cards give the customers motivation to keep returning or increase their purchase.
In addition, this card keeps a record of the purchases made by a specific customer where each gains them points.
The points earned can be retrievable into cash, items, and other rewards. They are also referred to as loyalty cards. The organization can use the VIP Cards in events companies, supermarkets, bars, banks, sports clubs, and airlines.
Why Choose MoreRFID VIP Cards?
- MoreRFID VIP Cards are known for their durability. In addition, the material used to make them is of high quality. It ensures the customer gets value for their money.
- We provide personalized VIP cards according to the customer’s preference. It is in regards to shape, size, and materials. Therefore, it enables the client’s VIP card to be unique. It is done according to their needs and expectations.
- MoreRFID is very flexible as there are few numbers of VIP cards one can order. We can cater to all types of customers and their needs as well. MoreRFID has a variety of VIP Cards for you to choose from. We also produce them according to your unique specifications.
- Our cards are user-friendly. Thus, we have considered the size so that it is portable. Therefore, the clients can easily carry it with them. Moreover, it is convenient for you to have the card in their wallets, key chains, or pockets.
- In addition, we have very good customer service. It helps coordinate smoothly right from when you order, dispatch to after-sales services. We have an online team that is very efficient and timely in responding to customer requests.
- We also offer a one-year warranty and lifetime maintenance services after the expiry of the warranty for technical parts.
- Our VIP Cards are ISO certified. It ensures that they are of a high standard. In addition, the material made ensures that they meet the clients’ expectations.
- MoreRFID cares about our environment and ensures that the VIP Cards made are reusable and can also be recycled. In addition, it helps make disposing of them easier and safer.
What Are The Merits of VIP Cards?
Below are the pros of VIP Cards:
- It creates an opportunity to remain competitive with other organizations. Most customers feel encouraged to select or remain in your organization due to such rewards. They ensure the continuity of present clients. It leads to a boost of sales in the company.
- Secondly, it helps customers feel appreciated and recognized. Having VIP Cards in your organization leads to the differentiation of high-end clients from others. Also, it ensures brand loyalty.
- Additionally, VIP Cards can be used as a sign of membership. Some organizations use them as a pass or a way to recognize their members. It serves as an identification card. Finally, it helps improve security, especially for events companies and sports clubs.
Which Sectors Are VIP Cards Used And Most Significant?
Below are the different fields where VIP Cards are applicable:
- Hotel Industry– Most five start hotels give their high-end clients VIP cards to reward them for their loyalty. Examples include VIP rooms, Lounge, and bars, which helps them receive higher and better service, thus encourages them to come back to the same hotel the next planned vacation or visit.
- Retail Stores– In this sector, VIP Cards are used mainly to store data after each purchase. Each purchase has specific points that are entered and saved. The points are later redeemable depending on the client. They are redeemable to cash-, or one can get an item that fits the same amount from the acquired points.
- Banking and investment sectors– In this sector, VIP Cards are issued by the organization or company to their high-end clients who do heavy transactions. The customer is rewarded by getting free trips which leads to ensuring brand loyalty. Secondly, they do not have to queue when in need to transact. Thirdly they are charged mainly every month instead of per transaction, which saves on cost
- Entertainment sector– In the entertainment sector, they are used in events where they act as a pass for clients who have paid for special treatment and services. Users only swipe when entering the event to avoid long queues, redeem them for drinks, and get other unique offers.
- Sports club– The VIP Cards in sports houses is used mainly as a membership card and for identification of the different members. It also helps allow access into the sports houses and makes it easier for management. It comes in handy in ensuring there is security for members and privacy as well.
How Are VIP Cards Used?
VIP Cards are electronic cards and are mainly used by swiping them onto a reader either through contact, or contactless. An arrow showing where the magnet is, guides the user where you slide it or point it to the PDQ machine and the transaction takes place automatically.
Do You Provide Free Customized Samples VIP Cards?
We do provide free samples for your trial needs. This gives you a chance to get the actual idea and feel of what our product looks like before purchasing the required amount.
We give you at least several samples to choose from unless you have specifications of what you require. In this case, we can customize for you the sample and send it to you.
Our samples are free of charge, although you would be required to cater for the dispatching fee.
The delivery duration for this from China to where you are will take 5-7 working days.
What Makes Up A VIP Card?
A VIP Card is made of hard plastic, mainly polyvinyl Chloride or metal. It also has good quality paper is also used with the plastic. It is normally combined with a chip that holds the data required.
What Is The Durability Of A MoreRFID VIP Card?
MoreRFID VIP Cards are made of high-end materials that ensure the card does not get damaged internally and externally. They can last up to 10 yrs without the need to replace which is longer than what most companies can assure you.
They are also made to be waterproof, had to break, and the magnet is intact.
What Are The Various Types Of VIP Cards Does MoreRFID Offer?
There are different types of VIP Cards used in MoreRFID;
- Black card with code– This is mainly used as a membership card and identity of a specific member of the organization to allow access. They have specific codes on the cards that help to register or allow access for the individual.
- Gold card– They represent mainly a certain class or sophistication. They are flashy, mainly with a black background, using plastic material and colorful wording.
- Contemporary cards– This type of card is straightforward as very specific information is put on it. It has very little data on it; therefore, not so detailed.
- Diamond plate-This type of card is very light, therefore portable and user-friendly.
- Platinum VIP Cards– Platinum VIP Cards have unique markdowns and price offers written on top of it. It is given to most loyal customers to ensure continuity of business.
- Die-cut– it is customized to fit into the client’s specifications and meet their needs. It can be according to their specific logo or brand.
- VIP parking– This type of MoreRFID VIP Card is used by organizations that have small parking spaces. They ensure the VIP clients get prioritized when it comes to parking.
- QR Code Business Card– This type of MoreRFID VIP Card contains a QR Code that helps direct clients to sections that give more information on new products and services that the organization offers.
- Elegant cards– These types of cards are for a very specific type of client and represent a sophistication. They have unique markings or materials that are different from others to show elegance.
What Kind of Data Would You Find In A MoreRFID VIP Card?
A VIP Card mainly contains personal information as some are used to identify or access executive areas. It is also used as a membership card which means personal information is a requirement.
They also contain purchasing data that helps in awarding points to the customer after several transactions. It also helps keep calculate how much to award the customer.
They also contain information about new products that the company is introducing and advertisements on existing ones.
In addition, VIP Cards have data on information on the company’s trips, retreats, and other offers the organization is planning for its clients.
Is There A Trial Period Allowed For VIP Card And What Is The Timeline?
At MoreRFID delivering quality products to our customers is our primary focus. Therefore, we engage with the customer right from the design stage, get to affirm the samples developed, and only then we proceed to mass production.
During production, all our products go through various quality control processes to ensure there is no chance of a defect.
Thereafter, we offer a one-year warranty after buying, a period which you can return them in case of a defect which is in line with the warranty’s policy. In, addition, all our smart cards are ISO certified.
How Do You Activate A VIP Card?
There are four steps to activating your VIP Card.
- Step one- Activate using the MoreRFID website; please click here.
- Step two- Follow the instructions as per the information provided in the VIP cards, put in your name, phone number, and registration numbers.
- Step three- There will be a pin sent to the provided phone number, put it where required, then continue to the next step.
- Step four- You can now put your details as requested, such as location, then press the enter button to complete.
What To Look Out for When Buying A VIP Card?
The material used by the manufacturer. It will enable you to know the durability of the VIP cards.
The storage space on the VIP card is also important. It will ensure you are not limited to putting additional information on your card.
The size and shape are also things to look out for. They show how portable and convenient it will be for you.
How user-friendly is the VIP Card – this determines if it’s easy to use and if it saves on time and energy.
It’s good also to ensure that you are aware of after-sale services provided by the manufacturing company.
Can A VIP Card Be Tracked, If So, How?
MoreRFID VIP Card can be tracked if there are security reasons such as theft.
They have unique codes that only the user and MoreRFID can access, if need be, therefore making it easier. The first step is to make a call, followed by an email. It may take 24 hours to track the lost VIP card and get its location. Our professional team is set to work on a fast response rate for this type of case.
What Material Is Used to Make a VIP Card?
Our VIP Cards are made of high-quality plastic mostly polyvinyl chloride, metal, long-lasting paper with a hardcover, consolidated chip, PEC, and epoxy. The plastic is usually of different colors depending on the client’s specifications.
On other specifications such as size, they are usually close to that of an ATM card. We follow ISO standards which are 85.5mm*54mm. The width is between 0.3-1.8mm.
Apart from the standard materials require we do personalize the cards for you. The quality of these materials is high-end.
What Level of Quality Is Put In Place For MoreRFID VIP Cards?
The quality put in place for MoreRFID VIP Cards are high-end materials used to ensure durability. Polyvinyl chloride is the plastic used. It is durable, waterproof, and light in weight. The light in weight characteristic helps it to be portable.
Also, the ample space provided for data input is very convenient. It is mainly between 128mb-256 GB.
The user-friendly ability also displays the quality of our VIP Cards. Unlike most companies, we ensure that our customers can use our cards with ease.
In addition, we are ISO certified, all our products and the materials used to make them meet the required standards. It is the size; width and thickness used are as expected and meet the required standards.
Is MoreRFID VIP Cards User-Friendly and How?
Our VIP Cards are easy to use as the required information is already installed and straight to the point. It is easy to navigate while using it. The shape and size are portable; there does not inconvenience the user.
What Is The Procedure For Making VIP Cards?
There are four steps to making a VIP Card.
- Manufacturing of VIP Cards elements
- Manufacturing of the external part that is using the plastic materials needed.
- Customizing the card to fit into the customer’s specifications.
- Ensuring the card has all the required data with it.
What Is The Cost For Acquiring a MoreRFID VIP Card?
We offer different prices depending on the customer’s need-, that is, the size, the quality needed, and the quantity to be purchased in the particular order.
Don’t hesitate to contact us and make an order where we will provide you with a quotation with the breakdown of the prices.
In addition, the VIP cards quotation will be sent to you highlighting all other accruing benefits.
What Are The Payment Terms And Procedure At MoreRFID?
We support both methods of purchase, is online or through physical visiting our factory.
Our terms are both efficient and flexible. Once the sample is agreed upon, you only pay an advance of 30% of the total amount, and the remaining 70% is payable after production is complete. However, you can pay it as a lump sum.
The payment can be done through PayPal, cash, or through any other acceptable means agreeable between the customer and MoreRFID.
Can One Purchase MoreRFID VIP Cards While Outside China?
Yes, this is possible through our website. We also deliver goods to you even outside China. We have a customer service team that will guide you as you purchase right from when you are, up to when it’s delivered, and also for after-sales services required.
We use various means of shipping e.g. freight expressways such as DHL, UPS, TNT, FedEx, etc., sea shipping, and air freight are also available.
What Is the Minimum Amount of VIP Cards Can One Purchase?
The least number of MoreRFID VIP Cards that a person can order is 100. However, we have the capacity to meet any number of pieces needed by a customer.
How Can A VIP Card Be Reprogrammed?
Our IT team cannot reprogram the VIP Cards as it may adjust all the data stored. MoreRFID acknowledges the actual VIP Card we issue you.
How To Know When A VIP Card Is Impaired?
A VIP Card is impaired if it is broken in pieces or in a bad state. Also, it is not possible to do transactions using the card, this could be a sign of impairment.
However, there is no need to worry about our VIP Cards as this is a rare occurrence since our cards are made to meet international set standards and are ISO certified.
What Is The Degree Of Security For A VIP Card?
Our VIP Cards are secure as they can be traced easily by our IT team. It is because they contain a code that only MoreRFID can trace. We also provide you with an option of putting a password as you activate the VIP Card.
What After-Sale Services Are Available for VIP Cards Customers?
We value our customers and thrive on providing good customer service.
MoreRFID provides free delivery for all the goods purchased in and out of China. Moreover, it is within a short period of 5-7 days.
Secondly, we give our customers Markdowns on the initial price. It varies per quantity of purchase made.
We also offer a 1-year warranty for the goods supplied. It ensures we provide you with the best quality VIP Cards that are reliable.
MoreRFID also has an online customer service team that responds to customer inquiries on time, ensuring ease during purchase.
Do You Offer Clearing Services to Customers?
We assist our customers in the custom and clearing process. We also work with shipping companies that are convenient to the client.
This is through cooperating with your choice of clearing company and ensure products reach the customer’s destination.
However, costs relating to clearing and shipping are met by the customer. What Plan Preventive Maintenance services do you offer?
What Are The Safe Methods To Do Away With Non-Operating VIP Card?
Although this is rare for MoreRFID VIP Card to be non-operating, if it so happens, it is good to ensure you use methods that is environmentally friendly.
The best way to do away with the non-functional cards is by carefully destroying them and disposing of them either through burning, or you can also shred them in pieces then safely dispose to protect the information they carry of your clients and organization.
What Is Your Return Policy In Case The VIP Cards Purchased Are Faulty?
We only do reimburse if the cancellation is done before production begins. We encourage our customers to use the free trial period to decide as we give them samples of the VIP Cards before producing the rest of the quantities.
It is, therefore, important to notify us early enough, have production paused so we can have samples re-worked and production can be done. The process takes 3-4 days before you get your refund.