Contactless Cards With Cutting Edge Technology by MoreRFID
MoreRFID has been the leading Chinese manufacturer and supplier of contactless cards since 2008. We produce all the cards under strict supervision at our factory in Fujian to ensure that you get only the best quality products.
Contactless cards are a new innovation to help you exchange data without having to touch any foreign objects. The contactless card technology can be used for purposes like contactless payments and these cards can be used as contactless prepaid cards too.
MoreRFID supplies its customers with different kinds of contact cards equipped with different ICs (Integrated Chips) like RFID and NFC chips which operate at various frequencies.
Made of environmentally friendly PVC plastic material, and there is nothing on it.
The contactless card reader can read data of RFID cards & non-contact (NFC) cards.
MoreRFID: Your Professional Contactless Cards Manufacturer in China
MoreRFID has more experience than any of the new players in the industry due to our operations running continuously since 2008. We have manufactured and fulfilled thousands of orders and have earned a reputation as one of the most reliable contactless card manufacturers.
We ensure that our entire production process complies with ISO 9001:2008 standards. This guarantees that every product you get will be defect-free and durable. We even provide a 1-year warranty and free lifetime maintenance on all our RFID and NFC products.
With MoreRFID, you don’t have to worry about any minimum order quantity since we have a no minimum order policy. To add to that, we also provide door-to-door delivery for our customers’ satisfaction.
MoreRFID customer service team is always ready to help you customize your order and you can rest assured that our products will be cost-effective since we sell at factory prices only.
- Standard Features
- Catalog Download
- More Related
Every Step Is Governed By ISO 9001:2008 Certificate
Quality is life. As a professional manufacturer of smart cards, Every MoreRFID product is produced with strict quality control processes, 100% QC and every step is governed by ISO 9001:2008 certificate, just contact us for a quick quote today!
Strict Quality Control Processes To Keep The Color Difference, Free Sample To The World.
- Factory Direct Supply Contactless Cards
- Customized Card Size and Shape
- Fabulous Printing and Craft
- Custom Chip Silk Screen Logo Printing
Smart Card Specification
Full color plastic card, RFID card/smart card
/contact IC card/magstrip card/ID card
PVC/ PAPER/ ABS/ PET/ Metal/ Plastic/
PEC/ Epoxy/ Silicone
85.5mm * 54mm (ISO CR-80 Standard)
(Also be customized depending on your requirement)
ISO standard: 0.76mm
RFID card standard: 0.86mm
Contact IC card Standard: 0.81mm
0.3mm~1.8mm according to your request
Available RFID Chip
|Standards||ISO7815,ISO1443A/ 15693,ISO18000-6C/ 18000-6B|
MIFARE Classic® S50
MIFARE Classic® S70
|UHF(860-960Mhz)||ISO18000-6C||Alien H2/H3,Impinj, U CODE G2|
1.Smart Card Compressed Catalog
2. Non-Standard Card Compressed Catalog
3.RFID Wristband Compressed Catalog
Are you looking to buy the high quality contactless smart card? You are at right place!
MoreRFID Smart Technologies is one of the leading NFC and RFID products manufacturers that specializes in offering a wide range of premium quality contactless smart cards.
Contactless cards, also called radio frequency cards, consist of a chip and antenna composed of sensors, packaged in standard PVC cards, the chip and antenna are fully enclosed without any exposed parts. Radio waves transmit information between the contactless smart card and the card reader to complete read and write operations.
Contactless smart cards have similar applications like contact smart cards but the transactions in between card and reader are very fast and convenient.
We are serving the smart cards manufacturer market for several years and have become one of the top suppliers of contactless smart cards throughout the China.
Our experience and expertise have earned us a global presence and the ability to meet our customers’ requirements for all types of cards. Browse our website to explore various types of contactless smart card.
Why Choose Our Contactless Smart Card?
- Factory Direct Supply Contactless Cards
- Customized Card Size and Shape
- Fabulous Printing and Craft
- Custom Chip Silk Screen Logo Printing
MoreRFID contactless cards can be divided into the following categories: contactless IC cards, RFID cards, NFC cards, composite cards, and etc. You can choose any of the types depending upon your requirement.
Use Our Contactless Smart Cards in Applications Like:
- Micro-payment card
- Physical and logical access control
- Government and corporate identity cards
- Automatic fare collection.
Customized Contactless Smart Cards Designed for You
You will be happy to know that we also offer customized contactless smart cards. Send us your chosen design and will create it for you.
From color to design to logo, we can offer comprehensive customized solutions for identifying and personalizing contactless smart card & RFID Product and that too at affordable rates.
All the specifications of the contactless smart card are clearly mentioned on the website.
Customer satisfaction is foremost for us. To get a fair idea, you can also request a free sample.
For any other information or query, feel free to write us at email@example.com or call us at 861885-9275056 or can also fill an online form to submit any message or query.
MoreRFID Contactless Cards
When it comes to customer experience, MoreRFID sits at the top of the charts due to our unmatched services. We guarantee free lifetime maintenance and a 1-year warranty which isn’t offered by many other suppliers.
Our contactless cards have been used in various applications like touchless payments, contactless business cards, access control, automatic fare collection, electronic passports, and much more.
We provide you with the option to completely customize each and every aspect of your card from size and shape to even color. You can change any variable to your preference and make the cards suitable for your personal use. The printing quality of our cards is very high as well due to the custom silk screen logo printing technique used by us.
If you need high-quality and long-lasting contactless cards then MoreRFID is the only manufacturer you’ll ever need. Give us a call and we’ll be happy to help you out.
Contactless Card Types From MoreRFID
MoreRFID provides contactless cards in a variety of form factors and integrated chip options. You can choose the type of chip you want in your card including RFID and NFC (low frequency, high frequency, or ultra-high frequency).
Contactless Cards – An Ultimate FAQ Guide
A Contactless Card is a radio frequency card that possesses an application that transmits information to a reader in milli-seconds without getting into contact with a reader.
The cards are applicable in businesses, subways, hotels, schools, companies, etc.
MoreRFID Smart Technologies are leading manufacturers of premium quality Contactless Cards in China. Below is an FAQ guide that offers a broad understanding of our Contactless Cards.
- What is A Contactless Card?
- What Makes A Contactless Card?
- How Does A Contactless Card Function?
- What are Key Areas Where Contactless Cards are Applicable?
- What are The Merits of MoreRFID Contactless Cards?
- What are The Disadvantages of A Contactless Card
- How to Use Contactless Card?
- What Sort of Information Can be Stored in A Contactless Card?
- How to Activate A Contactless Card?
- How Safe is The Use of Contactless Cards?
- How is A Contactless Card Protected from Fraud Threat?
- What is The Cost of Making A Contactless Card?
- What Type of Contactless Cards Does MoreRFID Offer?
- Can MoreRFID Customize The Contactless Card According to My Needs?
- How is A Contactless Card Made?
- How Will My Contactless Cards be Delivered?
- How Long Does It Take to Have A Contactless Card Done?
- What Is The Difference Between Contactless Cards and RFID Cards?
- How Efficient Are Contactless Cards Compared to Regular Cards?
- Can A Contactless Card be Used on All Point of Sales Machines?
- How is MoreRFID Contactless Card Unique From The Others?
- What Should be The Proximity of A Contactless Card to The Reader When Using It?
- How Can You Switch off A Contactless Card?
- What is The MOQ of a Contactless Card?
- Does MoreRFID Offer After-Sale Services for Contactless Cards?
- How Should I Protect My Contactless Card?
- How Should I Discard My Contactless Card Completely
- Does MoreRFID Have Stores Outside China?
- What Happens If A Contactless Card is Misplaced?
- Does A Contactless Card Ask For Access Code to Use?
What is A Contactless Card?
A Contactless Card is a type of radiofrequency card that comprises a microchip, an antenna consisting of sensors, and a PVC card. It transmits information to a reader without coming into contact with the reader in a matter of seconds.
Additionally, a Contactless Card is similar to a Contact card, but it performs its transactions much quicker and conveniently.
What Makes A Contactless Card?
A contactless uses a radio frequency identification technology. It is made up of a PVC card, an antenna, and a microchip.
The rugged PVC Card is where the chip with a sensor is attached, which by extension is used to offer protection to them from physical, mechanical damage, and moisture.
The antenna, which is embedded on the plastic card, ensures that connection is immediately established whenever the card is within range.
The microchip is responsible for the emission of radio waves that facilitate the contactless connection.
How Does A Contactless Card Function?
Contactless cards, mainly dependent on radio frequency identification technology, communicate with the reader when brought near it.
By bringing your card near to the reader, the reader can authenticate the details of the card. The mobile point of sale system then transmits the information to the issuer. The issuer’s system quickly analyzes before it is approved.
Once the analysis is done and the user confirms the transaction, it is approved, and then it’s marked complete from the user’s side. All this happens in a matter of seconds.
What are Key Areas Where Contactless Cards are Applicable?
Contactless cards can be used in many areas by anyone who owns one. This can be at grocery shops, restaurants, gas stations, public transport, etc.
MoreRFID contactless have also had wide applicable areas for various uses, used as;
- Physical & Logical access controls
- Automatic bus-fare collection
- Micropayment cards
- Corporate and government Identity Cards
- E- passports
All this is possible since we can customize them according to your design as and when you need them.
What are The Merits of MoreRFID Contactless Cards?
The increased use of Contactless cards has been attributed to their benefits from using them. Some of the benefits of using our contactless cards include:
- They make checking in and out of banks, hotels, subways, parking lots, among other areas, fast and easy by using contactless credit and debit cards. This is because the process takes seconds to have your transaction done.
- They are also more safe and secure than other regular cards since they use a chip-enabled register to authenticate a transaction that requires a correct match of the user’s details.
In addition, other benefits include:
- They come with an initially imported chip, chip variety, can provide data compilation services.
- All our cards are ISO 9001:2008 certified. This means they have me the global set standards.
- They are of premium quality, having been subjected to a strict quality control process.
- They also come with a one-year warranty and lifetime maintenance at an agreeable fee.
- They are also made using the latest printing machine from Germany, which produces high-quality products and fasts production.
What are The Disadvantages of A Contactless Card?
The following are some of the limitations/disadvantages of using Contactless cards:
- Contactless card accounts have a chance of being compromised in case you lose them and fail to block the card immediately.
- They are more exposed compared to other cards hence need to be kept safely.
- They have also not significantly been accepted (limited acceptance)
How to Use Contactless Card?
Using a contactless card for the first time may be a little confusing. However, here is an easy way on how to use your card:
- First, ensure that the card you are using is the right one by checking if it is contactless-enabled by locating the wi-fi symbol on your card.
- Second, confirm that the point-of-sale machine has a similar symbol.
- Thirdly, bring your card closer to the reader (usually less than 2cm) to see the contactless card’s logo and tap with your card on it.
- Lastly, it will confirm your transaction, and a green light illumination will appear to indicate that it’s complete.
However, depending on the company’s security features, some may require you to use a PIN. It is also worth noting that our cards don’t have a limited number of times you can tap and pay in a day. For more details, visit
What Sort of Information Can be Stored in A Contactless Card?
Ideally, contactless cards are meant to be used by a single person. This is because it contains personal information about his transactions, bios, and any other detail that one may want to access using his card.
Depending on where the card is used, information stored in the card differs from one person to another and the area of use.
MoreRFID cards are made of high-quality microchips with a high memory capacity of a minimum of 512 bytes and can be customized to whatever memory capacity is allowed by ISO 14443A.
How to Activate A Contactless Card?
Before starting to use your contactless card, you will need to activate the card. This is done by making the first transaction by using a PIN or signature card.
Your Contactless card should, after that, automatically function for the subsequent transactions.
How Safe is The Use of Contactless Cards?
The security of using contactless cards is relatively high compared to chip debit and credit cards. This is because it uses sophisticated cryptographic security. Every transaction has a unique encryption code that secures customer’s personal information.
Therefore, it becomes tough to access the card’s user information that fraudsters could use.
How is A Contactless Card Protected from Fraud Threat?
To keep your card away from fraud threat, we advise you to observe the following measures strictly:
- Always be aware of where you keep your card more so while in public transport, e.g. subways.
- Ensure that you have a strong PIN that one cannot easily guess.
- Use an RFID-blocking wallet for your card.
- Regularly be going through your recent transactions to check any transactions that you are not aware of.
- Ensure you use strong customer authentication to help keep your card stay protected.
What is The Cost of Making A Contactless Card?
The cost mainly depends on the design adopted, size of the card, shape, number of cards, and the radiofrequency you choose to use.
However, we can assist you in designing your card to your need through our professional staff. We also have ready designs available that can be customized for you.
Also, you can get a quick sample from us by making contact with us online, and our team will respond immediately to have your request granted.
What Type of Contactless Cards Does MoreRFID Offer?
MoreRFID being a leading NFC and RFID card offers a variety of contactless cards. Our contactless cards are divided into the following categories:
- IC Contact Cards
- RFID Contactless Cards
- NFC Contactless Cards
- Composite Contactless Cards
For any information for any type of Contactless card, don’t hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and will customize them accordingly.
Can MoreRFID Customize The Contactless Card According to My Needs?
Customer needs are our priority as a company, and that why we can customize the kind of contactless card you need.
We also provide free samples to our customers who may need them, both those based in China and abroad. However, those who may want hard copies shipped overseas attract a fee of a minimum of $50.
That notwithstanding, our professionals are always ready to assist you in customizing your products the way you need them to be. So, you only need to request a sample online or use the provided contacts.
We have been able to serve over 3,000 customers in our over 12 years which makes us experts while helping you identify what you are looking for.
How is A Contactless Card Made?
The making of contactless cards involves three significant steps. These include,
- Embedding of the antenna on the plastic card – polyvinyl chloride or the PVC, PET, while using either aluminum or copper embedding techniques.
- Secondly, the chip is connected to the antenna’s contact pad with a unique electrical ink or polymers known as a flip-chip die for bonding purposes.
- Then, lamination of the upper plastic layers of the card is also done onto the antenna pad to create a mono-bloc contactless card.
- However, during this process, one must do the material flow with precision not to tamper with the antenna shape, leading to the malfunctioning of the antenna.
- The thickness of the plastic must be according to the ISO standard of between 780 and 840 um in thickness.
- Also, after lamination is done, the aluminum or copper etching imprints should be invisible on the card.
How Will My Contactless Cards be Delivered?
Meeting our customer’s needs is our priority. We have several delivery methods for our customers depending on where you are. We use several methods which involve means by air, sea, or expressways.
For expressways, we use DHL, UPS, TNT, or FedEx. This usually takes 3 to 5 days to make your delivery.
Those in abroad, sea-shipping and flight means are also available for our customers. For these two, they attract a fee. We also can assist in custom clearing services. You only need to identify which cleaning company you would like us to work with, and we cooperate with them to have your order reach you in good time.
How Long Does It Take to Have A Contactless Card Done?
Generally, this depends on the nature of the customer’s order. You could want us to assist you in coming up with your preferred design and having a sample, which will generally take between 2 to 4 days.
On the other hand, the number of cards also needed matters, for small amounts could take up to 8 days to have them produced.
However, for bulk orders up to 50,000 pcs, it will take between 8 – 12 days for us to produce after deposit payment is made.
What Is The Difference Between Contactless Cards and RFID Cards?
Though both cards are used almost in a similar manner, there are some differences. They include:
- A Contactless Card has a microchip that can store and manage information and perform complex calculations. An RFID card has a read-only chip that only holds a unique number but cannot process any stored information.
- Contactless Cards can perform mutual authentication before granting access to information, while an RFID card has one-way authentication.
- Contactless cards are protected via the use of PIN or biometrics. RFID cards do not have enough space for biometrics.
- Contactless cards can be protected from fraud through data encryption, while it is not possible for RFID cards.
- Contactless cards can handle multiple functions, such as security features, while RFID cards can only handle a single function.
- A contactless card’s memory has a minimum memory capacity of 512 bytes and upwards, while that of an RFID card a memory of 92 bytes which is read-only.
- Contactless cards can only exchange data within a range of 2 inches, while an RFID card can exchange within a more significant distance, usually a few yards.
How Efficient Are Contactless Cards Compared to Regular Cards?
The payment efficiency is primarily determined by factors such as quality, time taken while in use, the safety of the transaction, and its preference over other forms of payment.
Therefore, our contactless cards are more efficient due to their ease of use, promoting quick transactions shortening the time consumed.
Also, the safety of transactions adds to the contactless card’s reliability rather than other cards adding to their efficiency across global markets.
In addition, it takes seconds to complete a transaction through tap and pay, requiring no help to use it. Likewise, there is no limit to the number of transactions one can do in a day.
Can A Contactless Card be Used on All Point of Sales Machines?
Among the key benefits of using Contactless Cards is the ease of implementing them into your business. The user needs to bring his/her card closer to the merchant operating machine to use a contactless card.
However, this reader must have the right software installed so that it can read a contactless card.
Moreover, it is possible to use the cards on Point-of-Sale machines as long as it has point-of-sale software installed in it. Therefore, it’s recommendable to integrate your POS machines with multiple payment processors to enable the use of all cards, including contactless cards.
Our cards are made to ISO standards and hence are applicable anywhere that accepts smart cards.
How is MoreRFID Contactless Card Unique From The Others?
Our Contactless cards are unique because of the following attributes:
- They are made of an originally imported chip; we also have chip variety, can provide data compilation services.
- They have passed the 9001:2008 certification provided by the International Organization of Standards.
- Our printing machine is from Germany which produces high-quality cards, offering us a quick production cycle.
- They are subjected to various quality inspection systems, including chroma, bending, data, code verification, and other quality control protocols.
- They come with a 1-year product quality guarantee and a lifetime maintenance service.
- Lastly, our prices are relative 13% times cheaper compared to those of our competitors.
What Should be The Proximity of A Contactless Card to The Reader When Using It?
You should bring the card close to the merchant machine/reader or the point-of-sale machine approximately to about 2 inches close to effectively use your contactless card. To complete the transaction takes about half a second.
After that, it is important to return your card to your wallet for safety against fraud threats.
How Can You Switch off A Contactless Card?
Ideally, it is not possible to turn off the contactless feature on your contactless card. However, you still can use it to swipe or dip as you have previously done. Further, even when a contactless terminal, you still can use the contactless feature.
However, it is worth noting that a contactless card has a velocity limit or a counter limit. It is, therefore, possible to have the issuer of the card reset to zero.
What is The MOQ of a Contactless Card?
MOQ refers to minimum order quantity. The minimum order that you can make for all our smart cards is 100 pieces.
On the other hand, our maximum order capacity is 50,000 pieces. Feel free to write to us at email@example.com or call us at 86-15-5981-8852.
Does MoreRFID Offer After-Sale Services for Contactless Cards?
Yes, we do!
We offer one year warranty on all our products which includes contactless cards. During this period, all quality issues that may arise from our products can be rectified for free.
Once the warranty period has elapsed, we offer lifetime maintenance services to our customers. However, depending on the nature of the issues, such maintenance attracts some fees.
How Should I Protect My Contactless Card?
You should protect your card from security threats, physical damage, and mechanical damage.
To protect it from security threats, ensure that your card is well kept in a wallet from which only you can access.
To protect it from physical and mechanical damage, it’s good to keep it in a dry place, free from heat, chemicals, or other environmental conditions that may alter its automatic composition.
How Should I Discard My Contactless Card Completely?
Disposing of the contactless card should be carefully done. You should ensure that no one is close to you to get your details. The following ways can help you to get rid of your card safely and securely.
The quickest way is to first destroy the card by cutting through it, focusing on the traces of the antenna, the chip, the card number, name using a pair of scissors. Once this is done, shred their pieces using a plastic-friendly shredder, and burn the remaining tiny amounts of the card.
Alternatively, if you can easily access the manufacturer, you can return it for disposal.
Does MoreRFID Have Stores Outside China?
MoreRFID Smart Technologies are leading manufacturers of RFID and NFC products. We are located in the Chinese special economic zone (Xiamen).
However, currently, we do not have branches outside China, but since our inception in 2008, we have served over 3000 customers, both locally and abroad.
Therefore, it should not worry you since we are 24/7 available online, always ready to engage in business with customers.
You can contact us through our email or our contacts ( 86-135-5981-8852).
What Happens If A Contactless Card is Misplaced?
Should you misplace your card or suspect that you have lost the card, contact us immediately so that we may organize for replacement, or in case it gets lost, reach out to us directly so that we can block your card from any fraudulent user(s).
However, our cards are made with ultimate security features which are customized to your needs. Failure to report may lead to a loss if they can bypass or decrypt the security code.
Does A Contactless Card Ask For Access Code to Use?
Usually, you don’t require an access code or PIN for you to use your contactless card. A PIN is only required once during activation of the card so that you can begin to use it.
A Contactless card works by just getting it closer to the reader, about 2 cm close, and automatically made.