Efficient & High-Tech IC Cards from MoreRFID
MoreRFID has ample experience in manufacturing and supplying the highest quality IC cards. We manufacture our cards at our factory in Fujian where we keep an astute eye on all the processes involving the production. Our advanced integrated chips are compliant with ISO 7816 standards to offer you the best experience.
These cards can be utilized for various purposes like IC card login, authentication, and even IC credit cards. If you want to increase the speeds at which your business operated then the IC cards by MoreRFID are a must-have.
We offer IC cards in different variations, you can choose and customize any of these products to suit your needs.
Also known as composite cards, these cards are a combination of both contact and contactless cards.
The contactless cards utilize RFID or NFC technology to authenticate the information from a distance.
These cards can be utilized by touching an IC card reader machine and are available in various customized variations.
MoreRFID: Your Professional IC Cards Manufacturer in China
The 10+ years of experience accumulated by our staff and management allows MoreRFID to manufacture and supply the best quality IC cards that you’ll find in China. We’ve been one of the leading manufactures of IC-based products since 2008 and have received various recognitions for our excellent service.
We follow the highest standards in manufacturing so that you can enjoy products that will remain free of defects. Our manufacturing process is ISO 9001:2008 standards compliant and the integrated chips that we use are compliant with the ISO 7816 standards.
We also offer a 1-year warranty and free lifetime maintenance with all our IC cards so that you can use your products tension-free.
The convenience and price offered by MoreRFID are unmatched by the competition. We offer all our products at factory price and with door-to-door delivery.
- Standard Features
- Catalog Download
- More Related
Every Step Is Governed By ISO 9001:2008 Certificate
Quality is life. As a professional manufacturer of smart cards, Every MoreRFID product is produced with strict quality control processes, 100% QC and every step is governed by ISO 9001:2008 certificate, just contact us for a quick quote today!
Strict Quality Control Processes To Keep The Color Difference, Free Sample To The World.
- Factory Direct Supply IC Cards
- Customized Card Size and Shape
- Fabulous Printing and Craft
- Custom Chip Silk Screen Logo Printing
Smart Card Specification
Full color plastic card, RFID card/smart card
/contact IC card/magstrip card/ID card
PVC/ PAPER/ ABS/ PET/ Metal/ Plastic/
PEC/ Epoxy/ Silicone
85.5mm * 54mm (ISO CR-80 Standard)
(Also be customized depending on your requirement)
ISO standard: 0.76mm
RFID card standard: 0.86mm
Contact IC card Standard: 0.81mm
0.3mm~1.8mm according to your request
Available RFID Chip
|Standards||ISO7815,ISO1443A/ 15693,ISO18000-6C/ 18000-6B|
MIFARE Classic® S50
MIFARE Classic® S70
|UHF(860-960Mhz)||ISO18000-6C||Alien H2/H3,Impinj, U CODE G2|
1.Smart Card Compressed Catalog
2. Non-Standard Card Compressed Catalog
3.RFID Wristband Compressed Catalog
IC Cards (Integrated Circuit Card) are also called Smart Cards, Intelligent Cards, Microcircuit Cards, or IC Chip Cards. A microcircuit chip is embedded in the card that complies with ISO 7816 standards.
For all the different applications and uses, we divide them into three categories: Contactless IC Cards, Contact IC Cards, and Dual Interface cards.
MoreRFID performance IC Cards now have even more applications in Identity Certification, Banks, Telecom, Transport Cards, and Parking Management.
MoreRFID, is one of the leading IC Card manufacturers in China, we supply IC Card customized services and every step in our process is governed by ISO 9001:2008 to certify quality.
We supply many kinds of IC Chip Cards, including MIFARE® IC Cards, IC transport cards, and etc. MoreRFID IC cards include a one-year warranty and lifetime maintenance.
MoreRFID IC Cards
Our high-quality IC cards can be used for a variety of different uses like keyless entry, contactless payments, credit cards, disposable gift cards, and much more. MoreRFID produces some of the most versatile products and we’ll customize them as per your orders.
We can adjust the shape, color, and size of our products according to your requirements. You can even choose the material that you’d want us to use including PVC, PAPER, ABS, PET, Metal, Plastic, PEC, Epoxy, and Silicone. The customizability offered by MoreRFID is unmatched and our team is ready at all times to help you out with your custom orders.
We use only the best quality integrated chips that include renowned names like Mifare, Alien, HSL, and many more. Our products are made by utilizing cutting-edge equipment to guarantee an unparalleled fit and finish.
If you ever want to order IC cards for your use then don’t hesitate to give us a call and we’ll give you the best available quote.
IC Card Types from MoreRFID
MoreRFID offers you a wide range of IC cards to choose from and you can customize the chips used as well. The cards that we provide are contactless IC cards, contact IC cards, and dual interface cars.
We can install chips with varying frequencies like LF (125Khz), HF (13.56MHZ), and UHF (860-960MHZ) so that you can choose according to your requirements.
IC Cards – An Ultimate FAQ Guide
The introduction of IC Cards succeeding the previously used e-cards meant a huge shift in the business arena. New business venture areas such as public transport, e.g., buses & taxis, expressways, hotel check-ins, parking lots, and IDs, have all embraced them to date.
IC Cards are contactless rechargeable smart cards with an embedded integrated circuit, unlike previous cards that used a magnetic stripe. The IC feature not only makes the IC Cards safer but also offers more functionality.
They exist in three forms, i.e., contactless IC Cards, contact IC cards & dual interface IC cards. Below are frequently asked questions regarding IC Cards to give you a deeper understanding.
- What is an IC Card?
- What are the Benefits of IC Cards?
- How Can I Apply for IC Cards in Business?
- What Variety of IC Cards Do You Offer?
- What Components Make an IC Card?
- How do Choose the Most Suitable IC Smart Card Chip for My Business?
- Does IC Card Have a Memory Storage Limit?
- What is the Process of Making IC Cards?
- What is the Process of Making IC Cards?
- Do You Offer Free Samples, or is There a Fee for That?
- How to Customize IC Card?
- How Much Will it Cost for an IC Card?
- What is the Quality Guarantee of IC Cards?
- How Long Does it Take to Make an IC Card?
- What Kind of Packaging Services Does MoreRFID Offer?
- What Delivery Options Do You Offer?
- Do You Offer Discounts on Bulk Purchases of IC Cards?
- What Key Functionality Makes an IC Card Offer?
- Is It Possible to Share IC Cards?
- How is IC Card Different From a Normal Credit Card?
- Do I Need a PIN to Use an IC Card?
- What are the Restrictions of IC Cards?
- Do You Provide Custom Clearance Services to IC and ID Card Importers?
- Do You Supply From Your Stores, and Where are You Located?
- What is the Validity of an IC Card?
- How Should I Dispose of a Faulty IC Card?
- Which is the Best IC Card to Buy?
- Is It Possible to Get My IC Card Replaced?
- What Happens If I Reject My IC Card Order?
What is an IC Card?
It is a plastic card with an inbuilt microchip encoded with the holder’s data for use. They are commonly used as credit & debit cards and other settings, e.g., buses, taxis, subways, employee & student identification, hotel check-in, and parking lots, among others.
MoreRFID is a leading IC Card manufacturer & Supplier in China, all of which are ISO 9001:2008 certified.
Some examples of IC Cards are EMV, or chip & pin debit, or credit cards.
To use your IC Card, you only need to
- Insert or tap your card against the card reader for about a second.
- Key in your desired amount in case you are using a slot in the card reader.
- Confirm the amount displayed is right, then enter your PIN and press ok.
- If using it on an automatic reader, once you’ve tapped your card against the reader, it automatically deducts the payable amount.
What are the Benefits of IC Cards?
Some of the key benefits of MoreRFID IC Cards include:
- We produce IC Cards of different varieties/types: full-color plastic IC Cards, contact IC cards, and contactless IC Cards, depending on the type you need.
- Our IC Cards are made of the best material, e.g., PVC/paper, ABS, PET, Metal, Plastic/PEC, Epoxy/Silicone, hence assuring 100% quality.
- They are made to meet ISO certification standard sizes (ISO CR-80). However, you can get customized depending on what you need.
- Our IC Cards come with a 1-year warranty, which further affirms our quality guarantee to our customers.
- Using IC Cards eliminates the need for you to carry hard money to access it through your card. Also, the burden of counting the amount is no longer there due to automated deduction.
- Due to the touch-and-go nature of IC Cards, you don’t have to bother what is the amount of parking fees. This saves you time, more so when in a hurry.
- IC cards offer convenience since they can be used across business fraternity, i.e., in restaurants, stores, petrol stations, vending machines, schools, workplaces.
How Can I Apply for IC Cards in Business?
IC Cards are highly preferential due to their higher capability in computation and bigger storage capacity. Therefore, it’s possible to apply them in your business since they can provide various functions.
Here are several ways that you can use MoreRFID IC Cards:
- Payment purpose – IC Cards are applicable in ETC, points of product and service payment in your business,
- Vehicle verification – vehicles entering your business area, can easily be identified with the help of an IC card once they are within the antenna area. This is applicable during entry and while exiting.
- Security, car wash, and for report purposes – with the use of IC Cards, it’s possible to collect information on various aspects of your business and have it recorded in real-time. Data of the persons owning vehicles, e.g., driving license, vehicle status, qualification information, can be accessed and verified.
- Cargo supervision – you can apply the use of IC Cards if you are in the cargo handling business. Specifically, it’s used as a permit document for cargo freight transport purposes. All your cargo should have IC Cards while being transported for quick identification and processing.
- Business Monitoring and emergency purpose – IC Card application can be helpful for real-time monitoring of vehicle routes, personnel management, goods being transported, and location. This makes it easier to respond in the event of an emergency.
What Variety of IC Cards Do You Offer?
We produce a variety of IC Cards for our customers. We also offer a wide range of samples to choose from and help you design your preferred card.
MoreRFID cards are classified into three categories, that is, contactless, contact, and dual interface cards. All our cards are ISO certified and applicable in banks, transport cards, parking lots, and in the telecom industry.
What Components Make an IC Card?
All three categories of IC Cards: contact, contactless, and dual interface cards, are made of four main components. These are an integrated circuit, an electrical contact layer, an antenna, and a substrate. Once all this is gathered, they undergo an embodiment manufacturing process to develop a final product.
How do Choose the Most Suitable IC Smart Card Chip for My Business?
We help you choose the most suitable IC Card for your business. This is following our vast experience of over ten years, and having served over 3000 customers.
Our professional staff engages with our customers by offering sample designs and helping you customize your smart card to your requirement. You only need to provide us with your details that you would like captured, and you will get your card customized to your business needs.
In addition, all our IC cards are made to ISO standards, right from their sizes, to color, shape, and micro-chip type.
Does IC Card Have a Memory Storage Limit?
Yes. An IC Card is primarily made of many memory chips joined together to a microprocessor. Therefore, the number of memory chips an IC Card has determined its memory capacity.
Currently, per ISO 7816, IC Cards should have a memory capacity of between 1KB up to 256KB.
However, we can customize the memory capacity of your desired IC Card.
What is the Process of Making IC Cards?
The making of IC Cards is divided into four main production stages:
- IC Card module making involves silicon wafer manufacturing, silicon wafer dicing, die bonding, wire bonding, chip module encapsulating, tape inspection, electrical test, and chip module initialization.
- Card body production– this phase involves customer artwork, CTP plate making, sheet printing, sheep collating, lamination, sheet striping, card body punching, Sim plug-in punching, cavity milling, chip module implanting, and hot stamping.
- Card personalization– this stage involves making individual details are encrypted/loaded into the memory chip, encoding bank details (for bank case), data printed, engraved & embossed on the IC Card.
- Card fulfillment stage– this is the last step that involves card wrapping, personalization of card carriers, courier services for shipping, and delivery to the customer.
What is the Process of Making IC Cards?
We have a variety of chips of different ISO-certified frequencies to choose from. Their reading distance for the LF, HF IC Cards chip range from 2 – 5 cm, while that of the UHF chip is between 1 -10 m. They include;
- ISO 7815 certified chip, under the frequency LF (125 – 134 kHz).
- ISO 1443A certified chip, under the frequency of HF (13.56 MHz).
- ISO 15693 certified chip, with a frequency of HF (13.56 MHz)
- ISO 18000-6C certified chip, at frequency UHF (860-960Mhz)
- ISO 18000-6B certified chip, at UHF (860-960Mhz)
However, our professional team can customize your chip accordingly and offer data writing services to realize your ideal IC Card.
Do You Offer Free Samples, or is There a Fee for That?
We provide free samples to our customers who may want hard copies for themselves. However, we have some samples available for you in the “Product” section on the website.
For those in need of hard copy samples, you only need to pay for freight costs of $50 to get them sent to you. This is refundable if on bulk orders.
They will be delivered through expressways such as TNT, DHL, UPS, FedEx, e.t.c. in 3 to 5 days. Our minimum order quantity is 100 pieces.
How to Customize IC Card?
All our IC Card are custom made from our available templates or specially designed according to our customer’s choice. We can customize your cards by building on our available design templates or assist you in designing one.
However, to achieve that, we will need other specification details related to the type of IC Cards you want. Some other details may include your LOGO, brand name, and preferred microchip type.
How Much Will it Cost for an IC Card?
Ideally, an IC Card’s cost depends on the number of cards needed; the design adopted, card shape and size, type of micro-chip, and mode of delivery.
Consequently, our cost is flexible depending on the kind of IC card you want. Our professional staff will assist you in getting custom-designed cards at a competitive price.
You only need to request a quote via our website and will receive a detailed quotation. This applies to customers of both divides, that is, local and abroad.
For abroad customers, an extra fee is charged for freight purposes. However, our local customers can conveniently walk into our factory, or make a call and will be given our address.
What is the Quality Guarantee of IC Cards?
Since 2006, we have specialized in manufacturing all types of plastic cards, and out of that professional experience, we have served 3000+ customers across the world.
Furthermore, we ensure you get the perfect card you need by using brand new plastic cards, employ the best cutting technology, ensure we use ISO 9001 certified and EN71 printing machine from Germany Heidelberg for a perfect color mix.
We use a long-life micro-chip, a lifetime color, and perfect lamination/use of a protective film on the card. In addition, we offer a 1-year warranty for all our products.
How Long Does it Take to Make an IC Card?
Following our 12+ years of experience in manufacturing plastic cards, our production cycles have increased, reducing our production time to hours, or utmost a couple of days for bulk orders. However, the time taken depends on the quantity ordered.
Also, it depends on the choice of IC Card you want. If you want customized cards, and you have the design ready, the less the production time. If our designing team is to engage with you, it may take 2 to 4 days to get the sample, and between 8 to 12 working days, once we have received deposit payment for an order of below 50,000 pcs.
What Kind of Packaging Services Does MoreRFID Offer?
Our package services depend on our customer’s order quantity. We package all our products professionally, which involves first card wrapping with a plastic film through a process known as ultra-sonic sealing.
Thereafter, the cards are then packaged into small cardboard boxes and sealed with security tape. For a MOQ which is 100 pc, a similar process is done, and the bunch is sent through expressways. In the case of bulk orders, they are further packed into larges cartons, are labeled, and sent to the logistic department for shipment.
What Delivery Options Do You Offer?
We usually have three main delivery methods we use to send products to our customers. These are Sea Shipping, Airlines for those abroad, and through expressways such as DHL, FedEx, TNT, or UPS. Delivery through expressways takes 3 to 5 days for your order to arrive.
Do You Offer Discounts on Bulk Purchases of IC Cards?
No, instead we offer our customers a flexible payment schedule, whereby we accept a 30% upfront payment after design confirmation, a 45% payment before delivery, and the rest 25% to be completed upon receipt of the order.
Besides, our prices are flexible and competitive.
Our IC Cards and other related products, while compared with our competitors, are 13% times affordable to our customers.
What Key Functionality Makes an IC Card Offer?
The use of IC Cards offers key functions. Among the functions include; computational function, cash services, and storage functionality. They are also used for electronic ticket buying, electronic money transfer, ETC; service point payment.
Furthermore, if integrated with the internet, IC cards can support digital broadcasting services, use on mobile phones, and other digital interfaces.
In conjunction with that, we are able to provide a variety of IC Cards to our customers that offer beyond normal credit and debt services.
Is It Possible to Share IC Cards?
No, you should never share IC or ID card’s NRIC number. Your IC Card number is confidential since it contains your data. Also, organizations are also barred from disclosing your unique IC Card number or make copies of the same.
How is IC Card Different From a Normal Credit Card?
An IC card has an integrated chip with a larger memory capacity. A regular credit card on the other hand uses a magnetic stripe where information is stored.
Secondly, an IC chip can perform many calculations similar to a computer while a normal card is limited.
Additionally, IC Cards are more difficult to decrypt due to microchips’ use compared to magnetic stripe cards and customization.
Do I Need a PIN to Use an IC Card?
For contact, IC Cards run against the reader a PIN is necessary for verification purposes. The PIN is a secret set of digits used to access certain online services.
Contactless IC Cards do not need a PIN since they operate automatically without coming into contact with the reader; rather, they use radio frequency identification technology to read a card within a distance of 2 to 5 cm away.
What are the Restrictions of IC Cards?
Even though the IC Card has numerous functionality and functional areas, they also have a few limitations.
- Their use has not fully been embraced in all sectors and places, so you can’t write off completely using cash.
- Some cards can only be used within a specific geographical area, which means you cannot use them beyond that location.
- Some cards need charging and recharging before use. They can only be done at a ticket machine or with the help of a special recharging machine.
Do You Provide Custom Clearance Services to IC and ID Card Importers?
Yes, custom clearance is an important process where products being imported and exported must be accompanied by relevant documentation and customs duty paid to be processed for shipping.
We offer sea shipping service to our IC and ID card customers across the world. However, the payable custom fee is paid by the customer while we ensure processing is done.
This is done in liaison with the customer. Shipping takes 8 -12 days to arrive.
Do You Supply From Your Stores, and Where are You Located?
Yes, we do supply directly from our stores. We are located in the Chinese special economic zone- Xiamen, where you can pay us a physical visit and make your order.
Here, you will be able to interact without professionals and get to see our sophisticated technological machines. Even those abroad can come and have a physical visit if necessary. Otherwise, it’s not mandatory to visit.
What is the Validity of an IC Card?
Essentially, the validity of the IC Card use will depend on both the material used and how you take care of your card. If the card is contaminated with chemicals or kept under hot temperatures, the card gets spoiled quickly.
Otherwise, our IC Cards have a long life span of not less than 20 years, which is achieved through our ISO-certified manufacturing process. Besides, we offer a 1-year warranty and a life span maintenance service of our products.
How Should I Dispose of a Faulty IC Card?
Disposal of IC Card or magnetic stripe card can be done in two ways. These are using scissors or a shredder. First, if you choose to use scissors, draw vertical and horizontal lines along you’re A/C number, names, security code, chip, and stripe.
Secondly, cut along the lines to destroy your card’s information and throw it away into the bin.
In case you use a shredder, first ensure that the shredder can CDs before using it. This is because it could break the shredder on the contrary.
For metallic IC Cards, you might do the same, and if not possible, package them well and send them back to the manufacturer for disposal.
Which is the Best IC Card to Buy?
The best IC Card is the one that serves your need 100%, right from its appeal to you, to the purpose it’s intended to meet.
Moreover, if you are not sure of the best type of IC Card to choose, our professional staff will assist you through the process and come up with the best that fits your description.
It will then be subjected to our rigorous ISO certified making process, under strict quality control process, and finally, get delivered to you.
Is It Possible to Get My IC Card Replaced?
Yes, replacement of IC Cards is possible for any defective products. However, with our strict quality control process in place, we guarantee 100% quality before it reaches you.
If there is a problem during production, we alert you in advance, and then we act immediately to resolve the issue at hand to get rid of defective cards. Also, other resolution mechanisms can be agreed upon.
What Happens If I Reject My IC Card Order?
If you change your mind or reject your order, you should have a refund made to you. However, this is applicable when you reject or cancel before giving final approval, not after.
If we have received your final signature authorizing us to start production, and then you cancel or reject the order, there is no refund.
A full refund is only acceptable before final approval.