Cost-Effective Smart Key Fobs by MoreRFID
We at MoreRFID understand your needs and we have been consistently manufacturing the best in class smart fobs so that you can have a keyless and hassle-free experience. With our own factory in Fujian, we ensure that each smart key fob is up to the highest standards before it reaches you.
The proximity key fobs that we make can be used for multiple purposes like keyless entry and to provide a smooth and seamless user experience. Just place a customized order for what you need and MoreRFID will take care of the rest.
Smart fobs available in low, high, and ultra-high frequencies for a wide range of applications.
High frequency and no-contact fobs that have multiple applications in ticketing, payments, and much more.
Multi-color can be selected, including technology embedded in waterproof smart chip.
MoreRFID: Your Professional Smart Key Fobs Manufacturer in China
MoreRFID is the industry leader due to the 15+ years of experience we have in producing high-end smart key fobs and other cutting-edge products. All of our products sold at factory prices to ensure the most cost-effective range among competitors.
We ensure that each and every one of our Smart key fobs is defect-free and meet your expectations. The stringent QC and manufacturing standards at our factory in Fujian ensure that no fault goes unnoticed.
ISO 9001:2008 compliant manufacturing process that yields only the best results. A 1-year warranty & lifetime maintenance with every MoreRFID product to prove our high standards. No minimum order quantity and door-to-door delivery to show our commitment to our customers.
Fully customizable range with your choice of key fob’s color, shape, and size. We can also offer you free designs and samples. One-stop service to save your time.
Every Step Is Governed By ISO 9001:2008 Certificate
Quality is life. As a professional manufacturer of smart cards, Every MoreRFID product is produced with strict quality control processes, 100% QC and every step is governed by ISO 9001:2008 certificate, just contact us for a quick quote today!
Strict Quality Control Processes To Keep The Color Difference, Free Sample To The World.
Epoxy cards are made of all kinds of chips.
MoreRFID is a brand you can count on to provide the best-quality epoxy cards, we make your business smarter and easier.
Our company is also cost competitive, and we offer more options for customization and designs.
MoreRFID is a professional epoxy cards manufacturer, we produce epoxy paint shade cards by CMYK offset print, silkscreen gold or silver color, hole punching, hot-stamping silver/gold, inkjet print number, laser print number, or UID number.
All our epoxy cards are waterproof and dustproof. Operating temperature: -20°С to +50°С. Our epoxy card application: include NFC applications, member management, and attendance system.
MoreRFID offers custom card sizes and shape & chips such as EM4100,4102,4069,4550,S50,S70,ultralight,ST176,T5557,T88RF256,TK4100,INSIDE and so on.
MoreRFID Smart Key Fobs
Fully programmable and customized key fobs so that you can eliminate the loud and heavy keys. The fobs offered by us provide features like proximity entry mechanisms by utilizing the NFC/RFID technology.
MoreRFID key fobs are an excellent alternative to smart key cards and can be customized to your heart’s desire. We offer more than 100 models made from materials like ABS, epoxy, and leather so that you can choose what suits you the best.
Integrated with advanced chips like EM4100, TK4100, EM4200(LF125KHZ), MIFARE Classic® 1K, MIFARE Plus®, MIFARE® DESFire®, MIFARE Ultralight®, and I-Code® 2/SLI to provide the cutting edge advantage you want.
Contact MoreRFID now to buy our key fobs online. We guarantee factory prices and door-to-door delivery because we care about you.
Types of Smart Key Fobs by MoreRFID
We offer a huge range of key fobs and related products for you to choose from. Our range includes but is not limited to RFID key fobs, NFC key fobs, proximity key fobs, hide key fobs, RFID key tags, and RFID keychains.
All of these products are totally customizable and come with a 1-year warranty.
Smart Key Fobs – An Ultimate FAQ Guide
In the world today, the use of Smart Key Fobs is being largely adopted and used in multiple areas.
MoreRFID technologies have over 10 years of experience in manufacturing the Smart Key Fobs. This has made us the leading producer of the Key Fobs hence increasing its use and adoption.
We have detailed FAQs which give a clear and deeper understanding of our Smart Key Fobs.
- What Is A Smart Key Fob?
- Why Choose A MoreRFID Smart Key Fob?
- What Are The Advantages Of Smart Key Fob?
- What Are The Disadvantages Of Smart Key Fob?
- Can I Order A Customized MoreRFID Smart Key Fob?
- How Does A Smart Key Fobs Work?
- Where Are Smart Key Fob Used?
- What Are The Functions Of The Buttons On The Smart Key Fob?
- What Is The Difference Between A Smart Key Fob And A Keyless Entry?
- Is It Possible To Get A MoreRFID Smart Key Fob Sample?
- What Should Be Considered When Choosing A Smart Key Fob?
- How Is A Smart Key Fob Tracked?
- What Types of Smart Key Fobs Do MoreRFID Offer?
- Which Material Is Used to Manufacture A Smart Key Fob?
- What Are The Standard Specifications For MoreRFID Smart Key Fobs?
- How Secure Is It to Use Smart Key Fobs?
- What Is The Process Of Making A Smart Key Fob?
- How Much Does It Cost to Purchase A MoreRFID Smart Key Fob?
- What May Cause A Smart Key Fob to Stop Working?
- Can I Receive A MoreRFID Smart Key Fob From Abroad?
- How Do I Replace The Battery In A MoreRFID Smart Key Fob?
- What Is The Quality Guarantee Of A Smart Key Fob?
- How Do You Program A Smart Key Fobs?
- How Can I Tell My Smart Key Fob Is Damaged?
- How Do I Protect My Smart Key Fob?
- Do You Supply from Your Factory and Where Are You Located?
- Does MoreRFID Help in The Customs Clearing Process for Smart Key Fob?
- What Maintenance Services Do MoreRFID Offer for Smart Key Fobs?
- How Can I Dispose of a Dysfunctional Smart Key Fob?
- Is It Possible to Return Defective Smart Key Fobs?
What Is A Smart Key Fob?
A Smart Key Fob is a keyless remote device that is also coin-sized that allows entry into a building or restricted area of a building. They are small enough to be kept in a pocket as well as a key ring.
It is an electronic access and approval framework that is accessible either as standard hardware or as an alternative in a few vehicle plans. Smart Key Fob is becoming more mainstream with the updated models of technology.
MoreRFID is the leading producer of the Smart Key Fobs which are ISO: 9001: 2008 certified.
Why Choose A MoreRFID Smart Key Fob?
MoreRFID Smart Key Fobs are being preferred widely since they are easy to use and manage. Key fobs are being widely applied for their ease of use and management.
- They provide additional security and ease of access as compared to traditional keys. For example, if you want to deny entry to someone (employee) you easily cancel the access to that fob.
- Moreover, you can control who can enter a particular door and what time. Factory Direct Supply RFID Key Fobs
- Are customized in size and shape.
- Have 100% High Quality and High Security.
- Are water Resistant
- Have a variety of sizes shapes and colors to choose from.
What Are The Advantages Of Smart Key Fob?
Some of the advantages of the Smart Key Fob include:
- They meet the ISO: 9001: 2008 certification which makes it standard.
- Convenience – Smart Keys are significantly simpler to use since you don’t need to press any button.
- They enable you to keep records of entries and exits so that you can track them.
- It is hard for theft to occur unless one has the key fob.
- Also, misplacements are lessened, unless one searches deeply in the pockets which is hard.
- It uses radar frequencies (microwave) frequency which provides good comfort.
What Are The Disadvantages Of Smart Key Fob?
Some of the disadvantages of Smart Cards include:
- It is costly as it costs 50 dollars more than other keys. The high cost is due to high technological advancements in it. The cost of replacement is also high.
- Chances of theft since hackers get access to key programming tools which are available both offline and online.
- Another disadvantage is monitoring every one of the codes you provide for the family, companions, and administration experts. You need to deactivate codes given to individuals for a transitory explanation and make certain to change around the fundamental codes, particularly if children may be offered to friends.
Can I Order A Customized MoreRFID Smart Key Fob?
Yes, you can.
We customize your Smart Key Fob with your logo as well as plan. Our fobs have many plan choices, for example, silkscreen printed logos, etching, numbering, and infuse numbering. the shape and size can be created to meet your particular needs even if you need an exceptional size of the Smart Key Fob.
They are dustproof, waterproof, and against vibration. There are numerous choices for you to customize for your workers and potential clients. In addition, various types of chips can be included inside the key fobs like EM4100, TK4100, EM4200(LF125KHZ), MIFARE plus.
How Does A Smart Key Fobs Work?
Smart Key Fob works through RFID, which is an insightful standardized framework that utilizes electromagnetic fields to distinguish and follow the information on tags that contain the stored data. At this point, the data goes through radio waves.
For you to open a door using a Smart Key Fob, you need to hold or wave your fob before the reader. Each of the key fobs contains a microchip with a special recurrence that communicates with the reader and shows the entryway ought to be opened. You can program fobs to permit levels of access for different users.
Where Are Smart Key Fob Used?
There are various areas where Smart Key Fobs are used including:
- In medical equipment rooms, pharmaceutical stock, gym lockers, and the company vending machine.
- In cars with keyless entry
- In access control frameworks.
- In parking lots and garages
- In colleges and campuses
- Areas with restricted access.
- Petrol stations.
What Are The Functions Of The Buttons On The Smart Key Fob?
- Locking and unlocking the doors and unlocking the doors
- Opening of trucks and tailgates.
- The red button activates the car alarm which is a standard feature.
What Is The Difference Between A Smart Key Fob And A Keyless Entry?
Both have a difference in their technology.
Keyless entry, at times called passive entry, allows you to bolt and open your vehicle without utilizing a standard key. It likewise incorporates not pressing the button for distant entry.
A Smart Key Fob takes innovation one stride further. It’s as yet keyless passage innovation, yet it’s somewhat more progressed than a standard PKE. They have a unique chip inside the fob that allows you to lock and unlock a door, automatically sets adjustments for the last user, and remembers the user’s preferences.
Therefore, keyless entry accommodates any technology that does not use a traditional key to lock or unlock a door. Whereas, Smart Key Fob allows you to do a lot of things without using a key or pressing a button.
Is It Possible To Get A MoreRFID Smart Key Fob Sample?
Yes, it is. We provide free samples to help you evaluate magnetic cards so that you can buy magnetic cards from the company. We have samples in stock for testing.
However, you need to pay for the transportation of the goods in the country/region where you live. If you need a custom card as a sample, you need to pay $50, and if you order in bulk, the money can be refunded.
What Should Be Considered When Choosing A Smart Key Fob?
The Smart Key Fob should be compatible with the application field.
This is the main consideration that most people have for Smart Key Fobs. Our Smart Key Fobs have a lasting period of one year. This is a good time there are no frequent replacements of the battery which can be tedious and expensive as well.
What if the key is damaged?
You should take into consideration the availability of spare parts in your region. They should be easily accessible and less costly just in case any damage occurs.
How Is A Smart Key Fob Tracked?
Notwithstanding the high technology the Smart Key Fob has, it is extremely impossible to track your Key Fob. However, there are plenty of third-party choices you can use to keep your Smart Key Fob up to that point.
To be specific, key finders are a great option. It is a small key-sized chain that you can attach to your key. They use Bluetooth to sync up with your phone concerning the brand you pick, the key tracker may:
- Emanate a sound for you to find it.
- Locate its area using a GPS.
- Alert you once you are a distance away.
What Types of Smart Key Fobs Do MoreRFID Offer?
MoreRFID is the leading producer of Smart Key Fobs in China and a company you can count on to produce quality Smart Key Fobs, hence producing 3 types:
RFID Key Fobs – also knowns as RFID keychains or RFID Key chains. They are mainly made of leather, ABC, or epoxy.
NFC Key Fobs – which are a kind of high frequency short noncontact recognition and transmission technology.
Epoxy Cards – which are made of all kinds of chips.
Which Material Is Used to Manufacture A Smart Key Fob?
Most of the Smart Key Fobs are plastic coated.
The following materials are also needed during the making process:
- 10″ of 1″ wide webbing.
- 11″ of 1″ wide Patterned Ribbon.
- I’ Key Fob Hardware.
- Fabric scissors
- Tape measure
- Scrap fabric
What Are The Standard Specifications For MoreRFID Smart Key Fobs?
Like other companies, our company also makes Smart Key Fobs that meet global standards.
As quality is life, all our Smart Key Fobs are produced with a strict quality control process and 100% quality control.
They are ISO :9001: 2008 certified hence its’ high standard.
We can customize your Smart Key Fob with regard to your choice.
The fobs use electric field antennas which reduces the cost.
The standards are for identification purposes.
How Secure Is It to Use Smart Key Fobs?
At a higher margin, it is safe to use Smart Key Fobs since MoreRFID manufactures them with RFID technology which is programmable, efficient, and secure.
Many businesses and consumers are widely using Smart Key Fobs since they were created. They, therefore, make businesses easy to manage.
However, it is key to train your employees on how to use and carry the key fobs securely to avoid hackers. They should be conversant with their usage properly.
What Is The Process Of Making A Smart Key Fob?
A detailed process is followed when manufacturing the Smart Key Fob.
It is composed of the following layers: plastic laminate layer and decorative layer which make up a base. Pre-laminate core layer which has an RFID tag mounted. A layer of adhesive is applied to the two layers that make up a base.
The core layer is formed first, after which a layered structure is achieved by applying a protective laminate layer and a decorative sheet. All the layers are bonded together by thermos-compression.
They are then decorated on each side using a polyurethane-based liquid material and then dried. The fobs are then obtained from the base and packaged.
How Much Does It Cost to Purchase A MoreRFID Smart Key Fob?
The cost will depend on the quality, features you require.: The cost of our Magnetic Cards is 13% less as compared to those of other companies.
The cost may however fluctuate depending on the features. You are needed to pay a 30% deposit and pay the remaining 70% upon delivery.
For long-term customers, after signing the agreement, we will provide you with better payment terms.
For long-term customers, after signing the agreement, we are glad to provide you with better payment terms.
What May Cause A Smart Key Fob to Stop Working?
The problem could be the battery. This is the most common reason behind a Key Fob that is not working. The battery dies with time and therefore, replacing the battery is the only solution. You can as well check for broken parts and buttons that are not aligned.
Finally, you can have the fob reprogrammed by a professional for it to be in good working condition.
Can I Receive A MoreRFID Smart Key Fob From Abroad?
Yes, you can. MoreRFID usually ships by DHX, UPX, FEDEX, or TNT. We offer door-to-door delivery which usually takes 3 to 5 days for the Smart Key Fob to arrive. It is also optional to ship via sea or air by following these steps your Smart Key Fob will be delivered:
- Identify the Smart Key Fob rights.
- Identify the type of fob you want to order.
- Ensure the type of Key Fobs is allowed in your country.
- Classify your Smart Key Fobs and calculate the shipment expense.
- Find MoreRFID company in China and place your order.
- Arrange your cargo transport.
- Finally, track your cargo and get ready for the arrival of your Smart Key Fob.
How Do I Replace The Battery In A MoreRFID Smart Key Fob?
To replace the battery in your Key Fob, the initial step will be to open the key fob case. In the fobs casing, there is a mechanical key that can be used to open. There is a slot whose purpose will be to open the case
A small circuit board is present and it’s turned over to show the battery. You then replace the battery most commonly with the CR2032 which is easily accessible and they don’t get damaged.
What Is The Quality Guarantee Of A Smart Key Fob?
To begin with, Smart Key Fobs are governed by ISO: 9001: 2008 certification. They are also made through strict quality processes with 100% quality control.
Secondly, each of our Smart Key Fob has a one-year warranty, so in case the Key is broken, you can contact us and we will provide a new product for you. However, you will be needed to pay for the shipping cost.
Thirdly, Smart Key Fobs wear out easily and can get scratches. This artificial damage is not covered by the one-year warranty.
How Do You Program A Smart Key Fobs?
Smart Key Fobs can be reprogrammed in just minutes.
The following is a general guide of how you can program any of our Smart Key Fob:
Before doing anything, replace the battery in the Key Fob on the off chance you have not done so for a long time. A Key Fob that is not in a good state might be hard to program. The batteries are easy to replace and regularly modest. Check your proprietor’s manual if you don’t have a clue how to replace them.
Choose the key program mode
On the Key Fob select the button that will allow programming to take place by syncing up the fob
Finally, test the key to see if it can operate.
Due to possible complications that may arise during testing, once you buy Smart Key Fobs from MoreRFID, you can contact us to assist you in your trial, and we will provide you with a complete guide to assist you.
How Can I Tell My Smart Key Fob Is Damaged?
For any Smart Key Fob to work, it requires a battery that is fully functioning. However, like any other battery, it will eventually wear out. If a battery wears out and is not replaced in time, the fob chip loses power and the battery completely dies.
For you to evade this potential problem, you should check out the danger warnings of a damaged battery. Listed below are signs that probably your battery needs to be replaced.
- Reduced signal strength – the range and strength of the battery transmitter reduces the more the battery continues to wear out. If the key remote does not unlock properly, it is probably time to change the battery.
- The key fob does not work consistently – a Key Fob that is in a good working condition should respond to any button that is pressed. If this function is not being delivered appropriately, it is usually the battery in the Key Fob wearing out.
Multiple clicks needed for the Fob to work – it should work with a single click. If it takes more effort for it to open or respond, then this is a key sign that you need to replace it.
How Do I Protect My Smart Key Fob?
To prevent the Key from damage, you can use a Smart Key Fob protector. The best protectors to use for the MoreRFID Smart Key Fob are:
- TICONN Premium Faraday Cage Protector.
- MONOJOY Faraday Bag for Car Key Fob.
- Todoxi Faraday Key Fob Protector.
- FANACAN Car Key Signal Blocker Pouch 2 Pack.
To prevent the Keys from theft you can:
- Use a blocking pouch to keep the keys safe especially the car keys.
- The wireless signal of the Key Fob should be turned off.
- Occasionally, reprogram your keys.
Moreover, wrapping your Smart Key Fob in a foil or keeping it in a cloth bag can keep it safe from hackers although it will not prevent it from being stolen.
Do You Supply from Your Factory and Where Are You Located?
Yes. We ship directly from our factory and also provide you with the factory price as well.
Our company and factory are located in Xiamen, China. All our clients, from home or abroad, are warmly welcome to visit us!
You can visit us in case you are in China. For those who are outside the country, we do door-to-door delivery of the Smart Key Fob your order. If you prefer air or sea shipment of your order, then we can do both as per your like.
Does MoreRFID Help in The Customs Clearing Process for Smart Key Fob?
We assist customers in successfully clearing orders by cooperating with their preferred clearing company.
You only need to give us their details and we work with them to ensure the custom clearing process is seamless and quick so that your products reach you in time.
It’s worth noting that for air freight shipping, we provide clearance services. In case it’s sea freight, the customer will have to find a custom clearance company, and we will cooperate with them in making sure clearance is done.
What Maintenance Services Do MoreRFID Offer for Smart Key Fobs?
Our company offers lifetime maintenance for its Smart Key Fobs.
It provides the following services:
- Repairing cases and key blades.
- Car Key Fob repairs.
- Car Key Programming Service.
- Remotes ready for programming.
- Replacing batteries and switches.
- DIY repair kits.
- Repairing door and gate remote repairs.
How Can I Dispose of a Dysfunctional Smart Key Fob?
Old key fobs or those that are not working should be disposed of properly. Since they can still be used by hackers even in their bad state.
The other option to get rid of it is to return the Key fobs you would like destroyed to our factory, where we will do it on your behalf in a professional manner.
Alternatively, you can contact send them to us and we will ensure that proper disposal is done and that your data is safe.
Is It Possible to Return Defective Smart Key Fobs?
Our Smart Key Fob comes with a one-year warranty. In case your Smart Key Fob does not function within the period, you can return it to us and we can have it fixed or give you another one.
However, artificial damages such as tearing or scratching, that is not covered in our lifetime maintenance package since this is prone to occur.