High-Quality & Cost-Effective Custom Plastic Cards by MoreRFID
Operational since 2008, Custom Plastic Cards’ creation and assembling are a portion of our much commendable administrations at MoreRFID. We use the best PVC solution as crude material to deliver Custom Plastic Cards that show brilliance in performance.
We offer these Cards with a wide range of technologies that can be integrated upon request or proposal. The alternatives incorporate a changed logo, magnetic strip addition, silk screen printing, colored base, and laser engraved printing. Our labels are of ideal quality that you can comprehensively use for broad purposes.
We manufacture Custom Plastic Business Cards that provide the durability and flexibility of their PVC Nature.
With us can get your hands on some of the finest Custom Plastic NFC cards that you can use for some broader contactless scenarios.
With us can get your hands on the absolute best Custom Plastic RFID Cards that you can use for some more extensive radio recurrence solution.
Custom Plastic Business Cards by us provide the finest quality Gift Cards that provide durability and as well as serve the gift purpose.
With our Custom Plastic Access Cards, you can have your desired technologies integrated with any design that you may please.
With our Custom Plastic VIP Cards, make your VIP members feel the extra care and attention that you deserve.
The ID card has a distinct personality and is able to express yourself, so customizing them is a good choice.
Member management is very important to business, and the high-end and beautiful membership card design can bring you more benefits.
Magnetic stripe cards are popular, and the contact-type method of reading information is very safe. You can customize the printing pattern on it.
Single-sided or double-sided printing can be made, and you can also print your pattern and logo on it.
You can freely choose the chip type and frequency of these smart cards, reducing the time for selection.
Rewritable cards can bring convenience to your business. The function is conducive to modification. You can customize your exclusive cards.
MoreRFID: Your Professional Custom Plastic Cards Manufacturer
MoreRFID produces Custom Plastic Cards with broad personalization choices that you can use in different application regions. With us, you can have your hands on incredible quality Cards that adjust to worldwide principles of creation.
Our many years of administrations, five-star specialized labels, and moderate rates have settled on us a premier decision for Custom Plastic Cards producers across the globe.
You can trust MoreRFID with the production of your Custom Plastic Cards. We offer the best printing and edge-cutting pieces of machinery for the smooth fulfillment of our items.
We adhere to severe standard rules of ISO and RFID global for the creative planning of our Custom Plastic Cards.
We require just 8-12 working days for the opposition of your mass requests. What’s more, we also continue through the customs clearance for the conveyance of your shipment.
- Standard Features
- Catalog Download
- More Related
Every Step Is Governed By ISO 9001:2008 Certificate
Quality is life. As a professional manufacturer of smart cards, Every MoreRFID product is produced with strict quality control processes, 100% QC and every step is governed by ISO 9001:2008 certificate, just contact us for a quick quote today!
Strict Quality Control Processes To Keep The Color Difference, Free Sample To The World.
Smart Card Specification
Full color plastic card, RFID card/smart card
/contact IC card/magstrip card/ID card
PVC/ PAPER/ ABS/ PET/ Metal/ Plastic/
PEC/ Epoxy/ Silicone
85.5mm * 54mm (ISO CR-80 Standard)
(Also be customized depending on your requirement)
ISO standard: 0.76mm
RFID card standard: 0.86mm
Contact IC card Standard: 0.81mm
0.3mm~1.8mm according to your request
Available RFID Chip
|Standards||ISO7815,ISO1443A/ 15693,ISO18000-6C/ 18000-6B|
MIFARE Classic® S50
MIFARE Classic® S70
|UHF(860-960Mhz)||ISO18000-6C||Alien H2/H3,Impinj, U CODE G2|
1.Smart Card Compressed Catalog
2. Non-Standard Card Compressed Catalog
3.RFID Wristband Compressed Catalog
MoreRFID Custom Plastic Cards
We at MoreRFID offer exceptional help with the creation and supply of Custom Plastic Cards. These labels show the phenomenal functionalities of RFID. Their PVC nature makes them adaptable and strong.
MoreRFID Custom Plastic Cards are made to perform well in any difficult conditions. The Cards we make are replaceable and repairable. You can profit from the supplanting strategy with one year of procurement from us.
Go ahead and reach us at MoreRFID to have all of your requests answered!
Your MoreRFID Custom Plastic Cards Types
Your Plastic Business Cards, Plastic NFC Cards, Plastic RFID Cards, Plastic Gift Cards, Plastic Access Cards, Plastic VIP Cards, Plastic Smart Cards can all be customized at MoreRFID.
Custom Plastic Cards – An Ultimate FAQ Guide
Custom Plastic Cards are premium quality and durable cards made in our super-advanced production company with the assistance of cutting-edge innovation and apparatus. These cards have a gleaming surface finish and customized printing.
Having a good quality at MoreRFID, we are encountering an enormous interest in plastic ID cards in the commercial center. To fulfill the fluctuated needs of our clients, we are providing custom Plastic completed cards in various sizes and prints.
- What Is A Custom Plastic Card?
- Why Choose MoreRFID Custom Plastic Cards?
- What Are The Merits Of Using Custom Plastic Cards?
- What Are The Best Ways To Utilize Custom Plastic Card Functions?
- What Are The Roles of Custom Plastic Cards?
- Is It Possible To Obtain A Tailored Custom Plastic Card?
- Do You Involve Your Customers In Tailoring The Blueprint?
- How Does A Custom Plastic Card Function?
- What Are The Different Classifications Of Plastic Cards?
- How Do I Purchase A Custom Plastic Card?
- Can Custom Plastic Cards Be Updated According To Various Uses?
- Can Custom Cards Be Reused?
- What Modes of Transport Does MoreRFID Use?
- What Materials Are Used To Make Custom Plastic Cards?
- What Is The Minimum Number of Custom Plastic Cards That You Can Order?
- What Is The Difference Between Custom Plastic Cards And IC Cards?
- Do You Offer Alternative Payment Options To Customers?
- What Type of Information Do Custom Plastic Cards Contain?
- Our Custom Plastic Cards Cheaper Than Chip Cards?
- What Is The Price of Custom Plastic Cards At MoreRFID?
- What are the Restraints of Using Custom Plastic Cards?
- Do Custom Plastic Cards Expire?
- Can I Pick My Purchased Products Directly from Your Office?
- Do You Take The Goods Back If The Customer Has A Change of Mind?
- How Do I Ensure My Custom Plastic Cards Are In Good Shape?
- Are There Any Threats Related To Using Custom Plastic Cards?
- What Technical Services Do You Offer After Purchase?
- How Do I Safely Discard Custom Business Cards?
- What Actions Can You Practice for Custom Plastic Cards To Remain Viable?
What Is A Custom Plastic Card?
A Plastic Card is a customized payment tool that can utilize your Card, the essence of non-cash installment for services and products. It is also used in withdrawing cash at banks and ATMs.
Custom Plastic Cards are tailor-made cards made of PVC and have integrated microchips. They are made to fit the client’s requirements and needs as well.
Plastic Cards can be used as credit cards, loyalty cards, gift cards, and Id Cards. MoreRFID is the leading producer of Custom Plastic Cards in China. We customize the cards according to the client’s preference
Why Choose MoreRFID Custom Plastic Cards?
MoreRFID does its very best to produce quality plastic cards. Durability due to the high-quality material used. We at MoreRFID use only the best plastic materials. It makes our cards last long as it is waterproof and hard to tier.
At MoreRFID, we also customize them to fit your requirements and expectations. We make them according to the shape, size, color, thickness, and data directed by our clients.
Our Custom Plastic Cards are ISO: 9001: 2008 certified hence the high degree of quality. They are also made under strict quality control processes.
What Are The Merits Of Using Custom Plastic Cards?
Some of the benefits of Custom Plastic Cards include:
- Custom Plastic cards are intended for various uses. Since they’re durable and can be utilized around various business needs making them valuable.
- Custom Plastic Cards are eco-friendly. Our Plastic Cards are made in such a way that you can recycle them. They are effective to use since you do not have to worry about the degradation of the environment.
- They are convenient, as in the case of debit or credit cards. They are easy to fit in the wallet and the best way to carry money.
- Custom Plastic Cards are long-lasting due to the high-quality material used. They are made of waterproof material.
What Are The Best Ways To Utilize Custom Plastic Card Functions?
For a Custom Plastic Card to be used appropriately, the card owner needs have to be clear on the use of the card. This ensures that data is inputted will favor the purpose of the Custom Plastic Card.
The area they are to be used also dictates the customization and use of the Card. When sending the requirements, they help make the Card unique and personalized for the user. From these factors, a person can choose how best to utilize the Custom Plastic Card.
What Are The Roles of Custom Plastic Cards?
You can use Custom Plastic Cards in different ways.
Our Custom Plastic Cards work as membership cards. They can be customized and be used to show identity and membership to a specific company or organization.
They are also used for cashless payment; as credit cards. You are required to swipe your card to make payment for goods or services.
Can be used as a gift card. You can recharge points that your customers can redeem. It can act as a gift voucher as a way of gifting an individual.
In addition, they can be used to give access or deny access to individuals. You can show your ID Card at the point of entry example, membership card, to get access to specific places.
Is It Possible To Obtain A Tailored Custom Plastic Card?
Yes, it is.
There are different ways in which we can customize our Plastic Cards to fit your preference. We personalize them according to your demands.
Our rich experience in card making can help us meet your requirements for Business Card’s color, shape, logo, thickness, and material.
We also have a professional team that will design for you for free, enabling you to get a quick, budget-friendly card. You will need to send us your design proof via our website, and we will design it accordingly.
Do You Involve Your Customers In Tailoring The Blueprint?
Yes, we do.
We allow the customer to send their ideas and details needed on their Custom Plastic Card. You can choose the shape, size, color, and logo. We follow your guidance throughout and communicate with you in case of any clarification needed.
You are also encouraged to call or email us on the same in case of any questions. You can request to talk to one of the technical persons for further details. Here you can explain to them the exact preference of your plastic Card.
Our staff in charge of your order follows through on your behalf to make sure you get all the information on it. We also send you a design proof for you to ascertain it before we finally produce the Card.
How Does A Custom Plastic Card Function?
The Custom Plastic Card stores information on an integrated microchip. It contains an antenna embedded on the card which helps tap the radio waves which aids the reading of information on the card.
The radiofrequency allows the scanner and the card to communicate to and from and vice versa. This happens when the Card is brought close enough to the reader. The energy sent to the Card activates the microchip, which in turn enables information exchange from the Card to the reader and from the reader to the Card.
Conversely, we provide a manual guideline to help you understand how it works on email or printed copy.
What Are The Different Classifications Of Plastic Cards?
At MoreRFID, we produce a variety of Custom Plastic Card including:
- Chip cards_ which are available in all variations.
- Magnetic stripe cards_ read and write data electronically, mainly used in gift cards and customer cards.
- Barcode cards_ more suitable for loyalty and gift cards.
- Lenticular plastic cards_ contain wobbly images that make them a promotional tool.
- RFID Cards_ that uses radiofrequency waves to transfer data.
How Do I Purchase A Custom Plastic Card?
First, through our website make your inquiry. One of our staff will respond to your inquiry and will note all the customization you want your Custom Plastic Card to have; in terms of shape, size, logo, and design.
Once all this information is availed to us, we will generate a detailed quotation where all specifications are captured in a price catalog. It will be sent to you where advance payment will be expected so that sample designs can be produced for your approval.
Once we receive your approval, samples will be availed to you within 4 working days upon which go-ahead permission is expected. Once granted, the order is forwarded to our experts for production. In case there are slight changes needed, modifications are done accordingly to the customer’s satisfaction.
Can Custom Plastic Cards Be Updated According To Various Uses?
Yes, they can.
Depending on the intended use of your Plastic Card, we can update your Card to fit its purpose.
The functions are mainly on the data that is encrypted. It can be changed to fit the new role assigned. If there is a need for a change in color, size, thickness, or shape to serve the purpose, we can do that.
We can make other additions, such as printing the logo, especially for business cards and gift cards. Our technical team can advise you on the different changes according to your intended use.
Can Custom Cards Be Reused?
No, they are not reusable. PVC cards are reused in rare instances. Otherwise, once their shelf life is over, all that can be done is to dispose them of in an environmentally friendly way.
What Modes of Transport Does MoreRFID Use?
We depend on various methods of delivery, including freight expressways such as FedEx, EMS, UPX, DLX, TNT, sea shipping, and air. On the other hand, we work with B2B customers worldwide to guarantee that they adopt a cost-effective product shipping strategy.
We give our customers a chance to choose what mode of transport they prefer and ensure it’s convenient and safe. Different factors determine the means of transport to be used. The weight of the good, the volume of the goods, cost, and time expected for arrival.
We will follow through with your order to ensure the goods sent to you arrive in good condition and at the expected time. The time length for this is 5-7 days. The customer also advises on preferable means.
What Materials Are Used To Make Custom Plastic Cards?
At MoreRFID, we ensure we use the best material that will promote the durability of the Plastic Card.
- PVC or ‘polyvinyl chloride is the best material you could utilize while picking a plastic card, and even though it could be somewhat more expensive than styrene, it is more adaptable and stronger. This material is suggested for applications requiring personalization and security, for example, ATM cards and membership cards.
- Styrene cards are ideal for cards that need not a long wallet life, such as gift cards. Accessible in a huge number of sizes, including Visa size (2 1/8 X 3 1/8), they are sufficiently unbending and light enough to be put away with the rest of your personal effects. They can be utilized for any reason whenever required, and you additionally have the choice to incorporate a chip, barcoding, and numbering – making them ideal for membership cards.
How Long Does It Take To Make A Delivery?
It takes 5-7 days to have delivery made to our customers. It depends on the method of transportation that is sea shipment or air freight. It also depends on the distance of the country to be delivered.
Our staff will ensure the goods are delivered on time and in good condition. We will also alert you in case of any delays. Your order will be dispatched to your preferred location as agreed.
What Is The Minimum Number of Custom Plastic Cards That You Can Order?
The minimum amount of stock Custom plastic cards that one can purchase at MoreRFID is 100 pieces. This is a minimum order quantity purchasable from us for all our smart cards.
However, for any number of custom cards needed by our customers, we have the capacity to meet it. We can produce as much as 50,000 pcs if needed, though we do not have a maximum amount you can purchase, making us very flexible and capable of satisfying your large orders.
What Is The Difference Between Custom Plastic Cards And IC Cards?
- PVC cards are made with 100% PVC, while composite cards are typically PVC and polyester combinations. For example, an IC card may contain about 70% PVC and 30% Polyester. This important because the Card’s materials determine how it can be used and how long it will last.
- IC Cards have a high resistance to heat compared to Plastic Cards, which prevents them from card warping due to the material used to make it.
- IC Cards are resilient, hence having a longer lifespan than custom business cards made of PVC material.
Do You Offer Alternative Payment Options To Customers?
Yes, we do.
We value our returning customers an installment plan. The spread of the amount depends on the quantity ordered. We can agree to a 30 percent payment for the first installment.
It makes it flexible and allows our customers to make a large order without limiting whether they must pay a lump sum.
Please feel free to go to our website and make an order. Our staff will advise you on the payment plan depending on the amount ordered.
What Type of Information Do Custom Plastic Cards Contain?
Custom Plastic cards hold specific information that includes:
- Plastic card number.
- Expiration date.
- Service code.
- Card verification code.
- Country code.
- Website for reference.
- Contact details (email and address).
Our Custom Plastic Cards Cheaper Than Chip Cards?
The cost of both Custom Plastic Cards and Chip Cards varies depending on a few factors. Customization of both cards dictates the cost depending on the materials and design layout. These include material used, size, shape, thickness, and color.
Remember that getting your plastic cards and chip card designed and having them printed are two separate advances that will influence the general expense of both cards.
At MoreRFID, we ensure that our card prices are affordable, hence our many years of being a leading manufacturer of custom plastic cards in China.
What Is The Price of Custom Plastic Cards At MoreRFID?
The expense of an extraordinary business card ranges from $0 to a great many dollars. If you’re similar to most private businesses or new companies, you will need to adjust your requirement for a great plan with your need to remain within a budget.
However, there is an extra cost for customization of the Card. Depending on the design, size, and shape, the price will range. We ensure our cards are cost-competitive and reasonable with that of our competitors and ensure we provide flexible payment schedules for bulk sales.
What are the Restraints of Using Custom Plastic Cards?
- The exterior may get damaged, which can make it non-functional. It can damage the interior as well, making it hard to conduct any transaction.
- An individual might misplace or lose their Card.
- It cannot be used for all daily needs.
- Loss & Misuse.
- Damage to Card.
- Carrying or Keeping the Card.
Restraints of Using Custom Plastic Cards
Do Custom Plastic Cards Expire?
Yes, they do.
This is to means that after some time, the plastic Card is rendered inactive, and it requires some activation for it to function again.
Custom Plastic Cards are long-lasting. However, they do have an expiration date. This date is marked on the particular Card, and the user should consider reactivating it in case it expires.
Can I Pick My Purchased Products Directly from Your Office?
Yes, you can.
For those within the MoreRFID location; China, you can pick your Cards from us directly. You are very welcomed to visit our offices in China. Our website contains the directions and address to our company. You can as well contact any of our technical team to be guided on more. We encourage you before doing the visit, contact us so we can help. We will ensure you find your goods ready for collection.
Do You Take The Goods Back If The Customer Has A Change of Mind?
Not at all times.
We only take back goods at the sample designing stage, but not after manufacturing has started. However, we ensure or goods sent to you are of good quality and standard as well. We get you involved in the customization process to avoid such situations.
Before we go into production, you can request free samples of customized plastic cards for approval for production. Our staff can communicate with you notifying you when the order is done and ready for shipping.
The aim is to avoid the disappointment of returning of goods. We also encourage you to send us feedback regarding the state of the goods shipped.
How Do I Ensure My Custom Plastic Cards Are In Good Shape?
At MoreRFID, we ensure our client’s custom plastic cards are in good shape and quality. To ensure that your custom cards remain in a good state, the following can be done:
- Ensure you store in a good and safe place to avoid theft and destruction.
- On the storage condition, make sure they are kept in a cool and dry environment. It will help keep the Customer Plastic Cards in a good state.
- Avoid heat as well. Make sure the plastic cards are put far from heat due to the material used. When it comes to the user, they can keep them in their wallets to avoid misplacing or scratches.
Are There Any Threats Related To Using Custom Plastic Cards?
Custom Plastic cards can be hacked or stolen. It is safer for the user to keep them in a secure location or wallet if used often. It helps avoid misplacing or theft.
Do not leave your credit card with a stranger, being away from your sight. Otherwise, there could be a risk of cloning, leading to cheating by misuse of your Card.
Take due precautions while using your plastic Card, especially at an ATM, not to let your pin or other card details be noticed by others if present in the ATM chamber or through a hidden CCTV camera.
What Technical Services Do You Offer After Purchase?
At MoreRFID, our principal focus is to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved. This results in the provision of a variety of aftersales technical services from us, which include:
- A door-to-door delivery by use of our various transportation options, and is done within the stipulated timeline.
- A one-year warranty is offered on all our items. You have a one-year to check on our custom plastic cards, and in case of any problem, we can run it free of charge for you. You can as well get a new card.
- Lifetime maintenance service at an agreed cost is available after the lapse of the warranty period.
- We also help our customers in the customs and clearing process by cooperating with your preferred company of choice. We do this at no cost.
How Do I Safely Discard Custom Business Cards?
- Appropriately cut up your plastic cards. Scissors can make a fine job of cutting the custom plastic Card giving that you use them effectively.
- Alternatively, it can be done by shredding them into pieces. You can use a shredder this is to avoid information from being exposed.
- You can give them to a hired company that deals with discarding them properly.
- You can recycle a custom plastic card containing your record data. However, make sure to shred it first — ideally with a cross-cut shredder, and follow the means for packing the pieces independently for more extreme security.
What Actions Can You Practice for Custom Plastic Cards To Remain Viable?
Handle the Custom Plastic Cards packaging with care. It helps avoid scratches and damaging the exterior because it is delicate. You can also ensure the blockage and antivirus installed are activated or renewed.
You can also put it away from heat and heated areas to protect its material. You can also avoid water because it is waterproof; it is safer to put it in a dry place. These instructions will be on the manual guide, which will be sent to you as both printed and soft copies upon request.
You can keep it in your wallet always. It will ensure it is safe from both theft and damage. You can keep the Card with you as well to avoid misplacing or theft of the Card.