Wide Variety of Contact Cards From MoreRFID
We at MoreRFID have been producing contact cards since 2008, this gives us an edge over the competition as we can produce the cards in bulk in a short period of time. Our strict QC team keeps an eye on every product that’s manufactured at our factory in China.
Our contact cards have been successfully used for various purposes like telecom, finance, transportation, logistics, hotels, and much more. We offer contact cards in a wide variety which includes RFID cards, NFC cards, magnetic stripe cards, and many more.
MoreRFID: Your Professional Contact Cards Manufacturer in China
MoreRFID has unmatched expertise in manufacturing contact cards and customer satisfaction. We have been producing the contact cards from our factory in Fujian since 2008.
We follow stringent manufacturing protocols and all our processes are ISO 9001:2008 compliant to ensure only the best quality contact cards come out of our factory. We have an experienced QC team that ensures everything is up to the mark.
MoreRFID provides the best in class delivery experience by delivering each product door-to-door at the factory price. We care about our clients which is we provide a 1-year warranty and free lifetime maintenance on all RFID/NFC-based products.
The customization options offered by MoreRFID are endless since you can customize virtually anything from the shape to the color of the product.
Every Step Is Governed By ISO 9001:2008 Certificate
Quality is life. As a professional manufacturer of smart cards, Every MoreRFID product is produced with strict quality control processes, 100% QC and every step is governed by ISO 9001:2008 certificate, just contact us for a quick quote today!
Strict Quality Control Processes To Keep The Color Difference, Free Sample To The World.
- Factory Direct Supply Contact Cards
- Customized Card Size and Shape
- Fabulous Printing and Craft
- Custom Chip Silk Screen Logo Printing
Smart Card Specification
Full color plastic card, RFID card/smart card
/contact IC card/magstrip card/ID card
PVC/ PAPER/ ABS/ PET/ Metal/ Plastic/
PEC/ Epoxy/ Silicone
85.5mm * 54mm (ISO CR-80 Standard)
(Also be customized depending on your requirement)
ISO standard: 0.76mm
RFID card standard: 0.86mm
Contact IC card Standard: 0.81mm
0.3mm~1.8mm according to your request
Available RFID Chip
|Standards||ISO7815,ISO1443A/ 15693,ISO18000-6C/ 18000-6B|
MIFARE Classic® S50
MIFARE Classic® S70
|UHF(860-960Mhz)||ISO18000-6C||Alien H2/H3,Impinj, U CODE G2|
Planning to buy the high-tech contact cards? Look no further than MoreRFID Smart Technologies. We, at MoreRFID, are one of the well-established NFC and RFID products manufacturers that specialize in offering a huge range of contact cards.
Contact cards are cards that contain integrated circuit chip including memory and microprocessor. They are of the size just like debit or credit card and are inserted into readers to exchange information. Contact IC cards, magnetic stripe cards, contact information cards, and rewritable cards are all called contact smart cards.
With whooping years of experience serving the contact cards manufacturing industry, we have become one of the most trusted suppliers of contact cards throughout the China. Our hard work and commitment towards the work have earned us a reputable global presence. Browse our website to explore high-quality contact cards.
Why Choose Our Contact Card?
- Factory Direct Supply Contact Cards
- Customized Card Size and Shape
- Fabulous Printing and Craft
- Custom Chip Silk Screen Logo Printing
MoreRFID offers contact cards and a full line of RFID & NFC products for your business, we are a one-stop solution provider which can help you save time & money!
All the contact cards sold by us come with a one-year warranty and lifetime maintenance!
Use Our Contact Cards in Applications Like:
- Hotel management
- and many other fields
Get Customized Contact Cards
Do you want personalized contact cards? We can create it for you. Send us your preferred color, design, logo, image etc. and we will customize it for you.
We offer a comprehensive range of customized solutions for contact cards and that too at budget-friendly prices. You can also check the specifications of the card on the website.
We thrive to satisfy each and every customer’s request. Contact us to get a free sample.
For any other information or query, feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 861885-9275056 or can also fill an online form to submit any message or query.
MoreRFID Contact Cards
The contact cards offered by MoreRFID are the future of business. These cards are equipped with integrated chips that make the experience hassle-free and helps you transition your business into digital space faster.
Our contact cars have been used in various industries like hotel management, logistics, transportation, attendance systems, access control, and much more. You can utilize these cards to make your business processes faster and more efficient.
All of our contact cards are highly customizable and you can change any variables like the shape, size, and color to match the aesthetics of your brand. We offer custom chip silk screen logo printing which makes the colors pop out and offers a more premium feel.
If you want to get a quote then contact our 24/7 support team and we’ll be happy to assist you with your next order.
Contact Card Types From MoreRFID
MoreRFID offers a wide range of contact cards that includes contact IC cards, magnetic stripe cards, rewritable cards, and contact information cards. All these cards are equipped with the latest technology and offer unmatched durability and performance.
Contact Card- An Ultimate FAQ Question Guide
The use of Contact Cards has reduced requirements for human effort and minimized errors. They are applicable in various fields, e.g., telecommunication, baking, e-commerce, and government applications such as personal identification.
Many business enterprises have embraced the use of contact cards in keeping their personal and private data. They are also effective in making transactions quicker without waste of time.
Contact cards use magnetic stripes and require a PIN, making them safe against fraud. Additionally, the Card offers more functionality. Below FAQ provides a clearer and deeper understanding.
- What is A Contact Card?
- What is The Procedure for Using A Contact Card?
- Which Contact Card Best Suits My Needs?
- What are The Advantages of Using MoreRFID Contact Cards?
- What are The Demerits of Using Contact Cards?
- Does MoreRFID Do Contact Card Customization?
- What are The Standard Specifications of A Contact Card?
- How Can I Access Sample Contact Cards?
- What are The Types of Contact Cards Available?
- Where is Contact Cards Used?
- What Makes MoreRFID Contact Card Unique?
- How is A Contact Card Made?
- What is The Composition of A Contact Card?
- How Can A Contact Card Be Used in Communication?
- What Solutions Does A Contact Card Offer?
- Why Does Contact Card Exist in Different Types?
- How Long Does It Take to Make A Contact Card?
- Do You Offer After-Sale Services for Bulk Purchases of Contact Cards?
- How Much Does It Cost to Acquire A Contact Card?
- Where Can I Purchase a MoreRFID Contact Card?
- Is The Contact Card Waterproof?
- What are The Security Features of A Contact Card?
- What Should I Do in Case of A Contact Card Malfunction?
- Is A Contact Card Replaceable?
- How Much is The Cost of Contact Card Renewal?
- What to Do to Keep My Contact Safe from Mechanical Damage?
- What to Do to Protect Contact Card from Fraud?
- How to Protect My Contact Card from Physical Damage?
- Where Can I Access Maintenances Services for Contact Cards?
- How Can A Contact Card Be Disposed of?
What is A Contact Card?
A contact card is a piece of thin and stiff paper or plastic designed to contain electronic information readable by use of a piece of equipment that senses it. The reading equipment must be in touch with the card to enable access to the Card’s information.
We provide Contact cards that display personal information with one-click access, facilitating communication with other people. Our Cards enable you to send instant messages, make calls even email communication via the other person’s contact card.
What is The Procedure for Using A Contact Card?
Using our Contact cards is simple and easy. You only need to have a contact card reader that can use a computer application or supports an android phone software that can read the card to access the stored information.
- In the contact app at the right side of your device screen, open the contact card and click the three-dots “menu button” that prompts the top-right corner.
- The tap “share” to enable you to choose the messaging application you need to use.
- When the contact card is kept open from the device, you can choose to communicate via WhatsApp, or outlook, email, or call.
Which Contact Card Best Suits My Needs?
Regarding your requirements, we have a variety of cards that would give you a wonderful experience. You only need to make an arrangement with us and have your Contact Cards instantly.
Depending on your business, we have Contact Cards you can use for telecommunication, e-commerce, banking, and government applications.
What are The Advantages of Using MoreRFID Contact Cards?
MoreRFID being a leading manufacturer of Smart cards which include Contact Cards in China, the following are some of the accruing benefits of using our contact cards;
- First, our contact keeps you prepared by making your information easily accessible. You need not use pieces of paper and books to keep your data. Hence our card makes you look professional and more prepared.
- Secondly, they provide a convenient way of doing business. Our Contact Card allows you to decide what you would like to be installed on the card, giving you the privilege of designing the content as per your specifications. Our Cards are also of smaller size and carry bulk data, hence offloading you from bookkeeping expenses.
- Thirdly, they are cost-effective. With our Contact Cards, you can do many businesses transaction using a single card. This process saves you the cost of keeping a hard copy of business information. Our contact card is also affordable, with a flexible payment plan.
- In addition, they provide a safe way of keeping information. Usually, data stored on the contact card is only accessible to the user who have a secrete PIN to open it. Our cards are ISO certified, making their use accepted everywhere.
What are The Demerits of Using Contact Cards?
- Contact cards require that you must have a card reader to access the information kept in them. However, we offer a contact card that saves you a long-lasting purpose.
- Contact cards require authentication like PIN, which may get lost or not remembered by the user. But don’t worry about losing PIN because we provide you with the contact card to change your password any time you want.
Does MoreRFID Do Contact Card Customization?
We customize Contact cards depending on our customer’s specifications. We have an exceptional technical team that produces the Contact Cards that suits your business. You only need to tell us what you want to be included in your card, provide logo design, names, and other personal details.
The choice may include color, size, thickness, and capacity. You can view how our cards are customized in the link below.
What are The Standard Specifications of A Contact Card?
- Standard dimensions: like other smart cards, our Contact Card is of 3.5 by 2 inches dimension.
- Our Contact cards are two-sided, and they may have information written on both sides depending on the customer requirements. Our team of print experts will guide you on how to make your card look nice. All you need to do is send us your suggestion, and we will advise you accordingly.
- They also exist in two shapes as round-cornered or sharp-cornered. All depend on the customer’s specifications.
- The standard weight of a contact card is approximately 20 grams making it lighter and easier to carry along. However, if you need a much heavier or significantly lighter card, we have a solution to that. Our professional staff will customize the Cards depending on your requirements.
How Can I Access Sample Contact Cards?
We manufacture contact cards that meet the needs of our clients. We believe in customer satisfaction, thus, encourage clients to experience our products even before purchasing them. For this reason, we provide you with a variety of cards from our site. Also, we send free samples to you to assess our quality products at a small freight fee of $50.
Visiting our website for more information is free of charge. You can get samples quickly by only requesting samples via our website, and our professionals will ensure they get to you.
What are The Types of Contact Cards Available?
Primarily, there are two types of contact cards, i.e., plastic and metallic. They are classified depending on their purpose. However, we produce three types of Contact Cards that may suit our customers’ requirements as follows;
- Memory-based Contact Cards- they are embedded with memory circuits. This type of card stores reads and writes information to a particular location. It contains memory units used only once.
- Microprocessor-based Contact Card that enables data manipulation and processing, thus facilitate multifunctioning.
- Hybrid Contact Cards – they are composed of memory and a microprocessor. In this case, we provide you with two chips connected to a single contact card that serves different functions.
Also, we categorize the cards depending on the field of use as; identification cards, VIP cards, business cards, and membership cards. However, we are not limited to designing other types of cards, so tell us your specification, and you will get your desired kind of card.
Where is Contact Cards Used?
Contact cards have a wide application field. These application areas are majorly categorized into four, including telecommunication, where you can send messages or make calls using the card embedded in a computer or phone.
We offer cards that enable you to comply with government applications by giving you easy identification and access to government services. Our contact card also allows you to have access to banking services.
You can use our contact card in ATM to have access to your funds and other banking services. The fourth application you can use with our contact card is e-commerce, where you make payments quickly with the cards.
What Makes MoreRFID Contact Card Unique?
Our Contact Cards are affordable. You don’t need a lot of money to purchase a contact card; we have a variety of less expensive contact cards. Also, our contact cards are ISO certified, making them secure and a reason to use them.
Additionally, all our products are subjected to a strict quality control process which complements the already set international standards of contact card manufacturing.
We offer a flexible payment schedule for bulk purchases of Contact Cards. We also provide after-sale services like packaging and free freight cost to our customers who make large purchases. In addition, our cards have a one-year warranty and maintenance services.
How is A Contact Card Made?
Like other smart cards, contact card manufacturing involves four significant steps: designing, fabricating, coding, and information loading.
- Designing: This is the first step where a programmer puts memory size to the chip, allocates volatile memory type, operating system, and specifies speed. Also, the action requires the installation of application software for the card.
- Chip fabrication: Silicon chip is then fixed into the card. The following step is linking the chip with connectors using connecting wires. Then the plastic substrate (PVC) is sealed using epoxy resin.
- Coding: This is the stage where card functionality is laid. Codes are then entered into the chip memory.
- Data loading: this is the final step where the user’s data is loaded into the card memory.
What is The Composition of A Contact Card?
Ideally, Contact Cards are made of a variety of high-quality materials which include; PVC, PAPER, Metal, ABS/PET, PLASTIC, PEC, or Epoxy or Silicone. In addition, it has a magnetic strip where data is stored. Some have microprocessors which consist of multiple memory chips where data is stored as well as software.
How Can A Contact Card Be Used in Communication?
A Contact Card can be used for email charts, WhatsApp, Outlook, and making audio and video calls with other people. You only need to have your contact card connected to the card reader.
When you purchase our contact card, we provide a user guide that helps you understand how the cards can communicate.
Also, our Contact Cards have enough capacity that enables you to save contacts or add them to your phone book.
What Solutions Does A Contact Card Offer?
Contact card saves you the cost of bookkeeping. Our contact cards have sufficient memory that keeps a lot of information. You can use our card to store your personal and private data.
Also, a contact card saves time. You could use it instead of using cash to shop. You only need to swipe your card and only take the exact amount. Additionally, our contact card is multipurpose since you can communicate with others and at the same time transact.
Why Does Contact Card Exist in Different Types?
Contact card exists in different types to serve various purposes. We have a variety of contact cards that suits customers’ needs. Also, other customers come with varying cards of contact needs.
How Long Does It Take to Make A Contact Card?
We have an experienced team of professionals that make a contact card within a couple of days after the agreed deposit has been made. However, the duration depends on the number of cards and your specifications.
Also, if your choice of designs needs the engagement of our designers, it may take a little longer, like up to four days. But if the plan is ready, our technical team will work on it in less than four days.
Do You Offer After-Sale Services for Bulk Purchases of Contact Cards?
Customers’ satisfaction is our priority. For this reason, we offer after-sale services to our customers. First, we provide delivery services; therefore, you need not worry about receiving your cards.
Secondly, we offer a 1-year warranty for all our products, inclusive of the Contact cards. Meaning you have a full twelve months to experience our cards, and in case of any problems, we are here for you. You can get your card replaced without any cost.
Thirdly, we also offer custom clearance services by ensuring that the process is hastened after the customer makes relevant payments.
How Much Does It Cost to Acquire A Contact Card?
The cost of a contact card is primarily dependent on the type and the design of your choice. If you need a customized contact card, the price will depend on your specifications, such as the number of applications you would want to be installed by our team of designers.
However, with over 12 years of experience, our costs are flexible and highly affordable based on the type of card you want. You only need to tell us your specifications, and we will send you a quotation for you.
Where Can I Purchase a MoreRFID Contact Card?
Our services are accessible across the world regardless of location. You only need to make an online request through our contact section here on our website. Another way is to contact us via our telephone or emails readily available too.
We are always ready for customer orders. All our customer’s orders receive a prompt response.
Is The Contact Card Waterproof?
The contact card is protected from moisture using waterproof materials. Our contact cards are made of plastic and covered with polyvinyl chloride that keeps the content against water penetration.
Also, we use hard plastic to protect the contact card from water and other mechanical damages. Don’t worry about getting a water-resistant card because we have a solution for you.
What are The Security Features of A Contact Card?
- Photo: one of the most basic security features of a contact card is photography, mainly because they offer a quick way of identifying you. Our contact card comes with the photo part where we insert a photo of you. Also, photos help reduce fraud.
- Magnetic stripe: contact card is composed of a band of magnetic material on its back. This material enables the card to be read when it is swiped through a card reader.
- Contact card requires the use of PIN when accessing information. This process makes it safe from fraud. We encourage you to make your pin as secret as possible. However, if you forgot the pin, don’t worry because we provide a quick way of retrieving it by following the instruction provided on your screen.
What Should I Do in Case of A Contact Card Malfunction?
When your contact card stops functioning, there could be several reasons behind it. First, confirm if the card reader is in good condition. Second, check whether you are inserting the card correctly.
But if the problem persists, don’t hesitate to contact us via our official website or contacts. Our professional staff will assist you in the best way.
Is A Contact Card Replaceable?
Contact cards are replaceable when they get lost or reach expiry dates. If you lose your card, you can always get them replaced at an affordable cost.
Also, if your card expires, we replace it for you at an agreeable fee. You only need to contact us, and we shall guide you on what to do.
How Much is The Cost of Contact Card Renewal?
The cost of renewing a contact card is dependent on the price of the specification and the price of the original card. However, the cost may be relatively cheaper compared to the initial price of the card. We offer affordable prices for Card renewals.
What to Do to Keep My Contact Safe from Mechanical Damage?
Contact cards are made up of hard plastic that makes them resist some mechanical forces or environmental conditions. However, this is not enough to keep it safe from all kinds of destructive forces. It would help if you were extra careful by putting your card in a secure wallet.
We provide a user guide that will direct you on various ways of keeping your card safe. Also, when you buy a contact card with us, we provide you with a package or a wallet for keeping your card safe.
What to Do to Protect Contact Card from Fraud?
Contact cards are safe to use because they are made not to share any details with a third party. They come with a PIN that is only known to you. The user guide provides how to keep your card away from fraud.
However, if you accidentally share your PIN or forget it, you are at liberty to change it not to be used by any other person but only you. But for ultimate safety, make sure you keep your card in a secure wallet and only take it out when in use.
How to Protect My Contact Card from Physical Damage?
Usually, Contact Cards are composed of paper and hand plastic cover that needs to be protected from environmental factors such as water and heat. Our cards are coated to protect them from moisture, heat, and physical impact.
However, it would help if you were careful not to expose your card to excessive heat, water, or impact forces because these may damage it. It is best to keep your card safe in the wallet to protect it from external factors.
Keeping your contact card away from the reach of children also protects them from physical damage.
Where Can I Access Maintenances Services for Contact Cards?
Maintenance services for contact cards are available with the distributors and the technical experts. However, the charges may differ depending on the specialized shops.
However, with our vast experience in manufacturing, our Contact Cards are durable and of high quality. Our Contact Cards save you the cost of maintenance.
Other than the user guide that comes with our contact cards, we have a professional staff who are ready to assist you at any time.
How Can A Contact Card Be Disposed of?
Disposing of contact cards needs a lot of care because a third party should not know your card details. Therefore, you can follow the following steps to dispose of your contact card.
First, you can use scissors to cut the card into pieces. Focus on the security code, names, chips, and account number. Ensure they are cut in a way that they cannot be put together again. Then throw them where they cannot be easily accessed, like in a bin or pit latrine.
The second method of disposal is sending the contact cards back to the manufacturer. We accept the disposed cards and put them into new use again. For this reason, we encourage environmental safety.